•Chapter 105•

A/N: BITCHES I HAVE A PLAN WITH THE MARRIAGE THING SKSKSK LET ME MENTION IT MORE UGHSHD IF ITS NOT IN YOUR INTERESTS, LEAVE

_

"So... once Camila and Y/N are done fucking each other in front of our precious eyes, we'll talk." Natalie suddenly spoke loud enough towards Erica and I gripped Camila's thighs.

"Shut the hell up." I grunted as I threw Amber's purse at her all the while I kissed Camila's lips.

Camila giggled against mine in the dim lit room before separating from me. I kissed down her neck really not wanting to stop and pay attention to what the girls needed to say. It was my house anyways so they could leave if they needed to but Camila pulled my hair to stop me. She gave me a pointed look as my head was pulled back harshly against the couch.

"We planned to talk right?" She raised her eyebrows and I nodded with a small roll of my eyes.

"Be good or I'll tie you up again." She whispered into my ear and I frowned as my heart dropped.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and Camila slid off of me to sit next to me instead.

Camila wiped her lips before focusing on the girls who were still caught up in their own conversation. I quickly grabbed the couch pillow and covered my lap as I looked Camila down. I gulped and shook my head as I cleared my throat loudly.

"So what's up?" I asked so they'd stop whatever conversation they were having just to have the main one.

"Well hello buddy, you done?" Natalie asked and I glared at her as I tapped my shoe against the wooden floor.

"What's.. up?" I looked at Erica next and she suddenly got kinda nervous.

Amber let out a small abrupt laugh and crossed her legs just to look straight at her. Erica rolled her eyes at Amber's obviousness and took a deep breath.

"Uhm.." She trailed off and shook her head, "Just do it." She whispered to herself.

"I uh.."

"I still wanna be in the band, yes. But I kinda just wanna.. you know? Release all the songs I've already recorded by myself.." Erica spat it out and Camila interlocked our fingers.

My grip tightened on the pillow as I gulped, "Wait what?" Nat frowned slightly.

"I want to be in Serendipity. I don't wanna go solo, I just- yeah." Erica sighed as her shoulders slumped down.