•Chapter 12•

Y/N's POV

"Babe." I whispered into Camila's ear as she slept peacefully.

She had to get up because it was currently three pm and she had soundcheck in about an hour and a half. She groaned tiredly and I smiled at her cuteness while I leaned down over her kissing her cheek. I was already up and dressed by twelve and I gave her enough time to get her proper sleep.

"Cami." I said against her cheek and one eye tiredly opened.

"Hmm?" She hummed out loudly and I chuckled kissing her cheek.

"Come on I need you to get up you have a show to do also." I mumbled and she scrunched up her face as she moved onto her back.

I hovered over her until she finally opened her eyes and she gave me a lazy smile.

"Hi." She spoke and I kissed her cheek avoiding her lips.

"I'll get you a toothbrush." I said getting up from her and she pouted.

"Not my fault morning breath exists." She pouted while her voice rasped out and I chuckled going into the bathroom.

"What time is it?" She yawned and I poked my head out as she sat up with a tired face.

"Three." I spoke and her eyes widened and she got up.

"Why didn't you wake me?" She gasped and I laughed to myself as I looked for my spare toothbrush that my mom gave me.

"Trust me," I paused as I took ahold of the toothbrush and she walked into the bathroom, "I did." I finished as I handed her the toothbrush and she fumbled with her clothes from last night.

"You can wear my clothes too you know?" I said leaning against the doorframe and she smiled lightly.

"Yes, but I know how fast clothes go on tour so I'm okay for now." She shrugged and I stared at her with amusement.

"Cami." I stated and she looked at me, "I live here I have plenty of time to get more clothes." I giggled and she complemented on it.

"Okay." She shyly nodded and I smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She giggled as she put the toothbrush in her mouth as she started brushing.

"Good my suitcase is over there I'll be right back okay?" I said and she nodded before spitting and puckered her lips.

"Really? Your mouth is all bubbly." I looked and she raised her eyebrows.

"Come on Y/L/N you know you want to." She puckered and I giggled shaking my head before leaning in and kissing her foamy lips.

"Okay I'll be back." I chuckled as she kissed me again.

Walking out of the bathroom and out of the hotel room just to walk to the girls' room. Knocking gently before waiting a few seconds just to have Amber open the door with a smirk.

"Well hello Y/L/N, you have a nice night?" She pulled me in by my arm and I looked around their trashed room.

"Uh yeah." I frowned looking around the room.

"Mhm I bet you did." She smirked and I caught notice of her jokingly thrusting before she ran and jumped onto her bed which had Natalie in it.

"Ow." Nat whined as her phone fell onto her face.

"Guys! Y/NN got to use her bridge cable!" Amber yelled out with a smile and jumped on the bed.