Prologue: Master Gunner, (y/n) enters

The sky was colored with a pinkish color of the Dawn, the rays of the Sun passing through the curtains of your workshop. You blinked by how irritating it was and let out a low grunt, bringing a hand over your forehead. You were having a terrible headache, having worked all the night on this new weapon for those bastards of Marines. There was a sound from the other side of the table and a wooden doll lifted itself on the furniture with the help of its little arms. It cocked its head to the side cutely before walking toward you, putting its hand on your head.

You glared at the doll with tired eyes, a small smirk on your lips.

"Good morning, Steven" you mumbled, yawning. "I'm finally done..."

The doll shook its head and turned around to face the sword with interested, carved eyes. It pointed it with its wooden fingers, raising a brow. You nodded your head and stood up abruptly.

"Maybe they will finally leave us alone, Steven"

You froze suddenly, feeling a chill ran down your back.

"...Something will happen today. I wonder what it will be?"

"......We made a wrong turn"

"WHAT?!"

"I don't understand, we are supposed to be in Alabasta or at least near the island by now" muttered a young woman with sky blue hair. "Is the log broken?"

"IF IT'S THE CASE WE ARE MORE THAN IN TROUBLE" yelled the ginger haired female, grabbing the log wrapped around her wrist in frustration. "W-wait! There is an island over there! Maybe we could ask someone--WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"Ah. I'm hungry, that's all" replied bluntly a young boy with a straw hat.

"RELEASE CARUE" yelled the blue haired woman. She managed to hit him hard on the head, a bruise forming on the spot where she punched him.

"ITAII!"