Christmas plans

"Vic...Vic... Victoria!!", I hear someone scream my name. I snap out of my daze and look at my computer screen. "Uh yes?", I ask as I look at Provost who was calling me. "Do your exams, your lucky I made you note cards with all of the answers.", He huffs. I roll my eyes. "I'm surprised they don't watch me take my exams, schools weird.", I reply. "Yeah anyway, are you ready for tomorrow?",  Provost asks. "Uhh nope don't we have to go to Brittney's?", I reply. "Yes since Provost burned down the mansion they decided that Brittney's house is the next best thing.", Foust replies. I roll my eyes. "Can't you and I just stay home?", I ask as I look at Foust. He shrugs and replies, "I'm pretty sure your mom will say no but you can try."  I quickly go through the questions and submit the test. "Ok that's five down and now three more to go.", I mutter as I go to my next exam. A few hours later I shut my laptop off. "You're done with your exams?", Foust asks. I nod and put my laptop underneath the bed. "These past few days have been hazy.", I mutter.  "Well two days ago, almost everyone was decorating the house and they put up the tree except for us three.", Foust replies. We get up and go downstairs. "Do you think snowflake will come?", I ask as I take a seat at the table in the kitchen. "I hope not.", Foust replies. "Why do you hate him if you're eventually going to become him, If I were you I would rather be friendly since I would eventually become him.", I state. He shrugs. Soon mom comes down stairs. " Good afternoon you two. ", she states. " I have a question: Can Foust, Rebecca, and I stay here?" , I ask. Mom sighs, "Alright I'll let you four stay home, that is if Rebecca wants to stay here. "  I tilit my head to the side. "Four? ", I ask. She nods and replies, " You, Rebecca, Foust, and Provost. " "Oh so we're counting Provost now that's nice." , I answer. She nods. "So what about gifts?",  I ask. " I already got them and I wrapped them.", she replies. "Wow you're ahead this year. ", I say shocked. Mom smiles. Oliver comes down. " I'll see you guys later." , he replies as he walks out. "WAIT!! ", I shout. He looks at me and before I can say anything he says, " I already know mom filled me in yesterday, y'all are lucky now see y'all later. " He leaves. "Well that was weird. ", I state, " Also Rebecca are you staying with us?" Rebecca nods and replies, " It's better than being with Brittany so yep. " I nod. "You know y'all could travel to different time periods to see how Christmas was different.", Provost states. " Not necessarily actually the Victorians were the ones who kinda made Christmas into what it is today.", Foust replies. "Oh cool.", I say excitedly. He smiles. As time goes on I end up on my bed reading. Foust is beside me. He pets my head, I look at him. "Dinner, let's go I can hear your mom's footsteps. ", he states. I nod and close my book. We go downstairs and spot mom making her way up. "Oh I was coming to get y'all. ", she replies. Foust and I smile. She stares at us weirdly as she goes back down. We sit down at the table and wait for everyone else to come down and we have dinner. After that I take a shower and do my nightly routine. " Good night. ", I call out. " Night. " , Rebecca replies. "Good night.", Foust tiredly says. I get in Foust's arms and fall asleep.