The 90's

"Yay! the nineties, we can go see Kurt Cobain live!" I shout as our feet lands on the ground. Foust says, "what?" I reply, "A singer who's in a rock band." He looks at me weirdly. I say, "oh you poor little thing."  We start walking. Soon a white girl with brown hair and brown eyes walks up to us. She says, "I love your army jacket. Where did you get?" "Can't tell her that I technically served in the army." The thought passes my mind as I say, "um...the store?" She laughs and says, "well yeah I know that but what's the store called?" I look around the street and see a Gothic clothing store called hot topic. I blurt out, "hot topic that's where I got the jacket at  yeah hot topic."  She nods and says, "cool also are you wearing contacts cause your eyes look so rad."  I nod and say, "yep." She nods and says, "awesome." "Please stop talking to me." The thought passes my mind as she continues to speak to me.  Foust walks up to us and says, "excuse me what year is this?"  The girl looks at foust and says, "1992." Foust nods.  The girl says, "My names Jessica and you are?" I say, "Victoria." Foust says, "Foust." Jessica says, "well nice to meet you both hey you should totally come to this Nirvana concert its free." I sequel in excitement and start pulling foust's arm. I say, "come on, come on, come on." Foust smiles and says, "Ok then lead the way, Jessica." Jessica nods.  We soon reach a building with thousands of people. My anxiety gets the better of me and I cling on to foust. He pets my head, Provost says, "I have an idea however you're going to have to use your wings." I look at provost and whisper, "hell no."   He smirks and says, "come on make foust take out his scythe." I sigh and say, "foust take out your scythe." Foust looks at me weirdly as he makes his scythe appear. He hands it to me. Jessica backs up and says, "what is that?" I sigh and say, "calm down i'm not going to use it on you." She looks at me weird and asks, "why do you have a scythe?" I say, "its nothing lets go." We drop the conversation and they both follow me as provost takes control and we sneak in.  I quickly make my wings appear and set the scythe in the darkest corner of the room about a foot above the seats.  I sit on it and it doesn't fall. "yay." I whisper.  I grab Jessica's hand and fly her to the scythe. She sequels in fear and says, "let me go, Victoria let me go." I set her down on the blade and say, "relax if you don't you'll probably fall."  She nods and says, "o-ok then." Foust says, "I don't know who told you the idea but you're either a genius or insane."  I smile and say, "A little birdie told me not going to tell you his name though."  I grab foust's hand and almost fall. "Jesus you're heavy." I whisper. He says, "well you're small compared to me of course I'll seem heaver." I painstakingly lead him to the scythe and set him down on the handle. I sit next to foust and we wait until people start appearing. Soon the concert starts up and we watch as Kurt Cobain sings.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    *time skip*                                                                                      After the concerts done we all walk home. Jessica says, "that was awesome thank you also that was a brilliant idea with the scythe." I nod. I ask, "um is it alright if we spend a night at your house?" She nods and says, "yeah come on." We follow her to her house and she unlocks the door. We walk in. Jessica says, "come on my room is upstairs I have a bunk bed so Victoria and I can sleep on the bottom and foust you can sleep on the top."  Foust nods and says, "thank you."  I ask , "do you have any food?" She nods and says, "help yourself."  I walk in her kitchen and open the pantry. I take out a small bag of lays chips and start eating those.  After i'm done with that I throw the bag away and go upstairs to where foust and Jessica are. Foust asks, "where are your parents?" Jessica says, "they're away on vacation and left me home alone."  I say, "well that sucks you have no one to watch you?" Jessica shrugs and says, "I can take care of myself so yeah." I nod and say, " well i'm going to take a shower see you guys later." I walk out and find the bathroom. I quickly take a shower and notice that there's some pajamas on the sink ledge. I dry myself off and put on the pajamas. Provost says, "before you ask I took them from her room." I glare at provost and says, "provost what the hell?!!!!!!" He shrugs and says, "hey you don't have any pajamas's so why not."  I roll my eyes and say, "great."  I walk out and find foust near the door. I walk past him and shout, "JESSICA!!!" Jessica peeps her head out the doorway. I say, "I hope you don't mind if I use your pajamas." She says, "no I don't mind."  Foust says, "you didn't have to scream, Victoria."  I say, "yes I did I shall bid you goodnight foust and you too Jessica." I run off to the room and get on the bottom half of the bunk bed. I go to sleep. Before I fully go into dream land I hear provost  whisper, "goodnight Victoria see you on the ship."