Prom

I hear Rebecca squealing somewhere. I wake up and see I'm in my room. "What the flying fuck? Why am I back home?" I hear provost say, "aww morning Vic." I look at him and say, "why are we back?" He shrugs and replies, "I have no idea." I get up and walk downstairs where I hear Rebecca squealing. I walk up to her and she turns around and starts jumping up and down. I stare at her and she squeals "prom, prom, prom!!!" I roll my eyes. "A new year's dance?" I ask as I pick up one of the tickets. She nods and says, "new years prom get it right." I roll my eyes and say, "They're the same thing. Anyway, why the hell is there a new year's prom? We're on break during this time." She shrugs and says, "who knows but let's go." I see a note attached. "You've got to be kidding me, I don't go to the dances.," I say as I read the note.  Rebecca says, "pro-" "prom right." I sarcastically say as I roll my eyes. She asks, "what does the note say?" I replie, "it basically says that since the school misses me they want to host a new year's prom since they know that students will be out of school." She squeals and says, "let's go." I say, "you can go by yourself Rebecca, I'm not going." She pouts and says, "but Vic." I look at her and say, "What? Look how much I've changed, I've got a halo now. People will be staring at it and then they'll start touching it which will be annoying."  She grabs my hand and says, "please, please Vic. You're my only friend."  I glare at her and say, "hell no."  She yanks my arm and says, "let's go come on it starts in a few hours so we need to get you ready." I follow her upstairs since I don't really have a choice. After we get upstairs she starts blabbering on and on about the dance. She goes through my closet and sighs, "You don't have any good dresses, Vic what the hell?"  I feel arms around me and I hear provost whisper, "we can fix that." I get out of his arms and glare at him. "why are you feeding fuel to the fire,provy?" I ask. He pets my head and says, "well you need to have fun, there might also be a surprise at the dance." I look at him suspiciously and ask, "what do you mean?" He shakes his head and says, "nothing."  He snaps his fingers and I'm wearing a floor-length yellow tulle dress, one of the straps goes off of the shoulder while another strap is on my shoulder. The top half has a yellow pattern. I glare at him while Rebecca sequels in excitement. Foust wakes up and I glare at him. "don't even speak." I spit out.  He nods and gets up. Rebecca says, "I'll text one of my friends to pick us up." I grit my teeth in annoyance. I look at her and say, "Wait I thought you said I'm your only friend? So you lied to me?" She smiles and says, "yep but you have to go now, no turning back, Vic."  I hear someone snap their fingers. I look behind me and see provost still smiling. I look at him weirdly, he says, "I made the halo disappear."  I nod. I sigh and mutter, "I have a bad feeling about this."  I soon see a car. Rebecca starts squealing and she pulls me along with her.  We both go downstairs and Rebecca says, "bye." I look at foust sadly as I'm yanked out the door.  I look outside and see that a car has pulled up. "Wait what the hell? Who's car?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and says, "you know your not my only friend." she pulls me in the car with her and the car drives off.  Once we reach the school and get through, I sigh at how many people are there. I cling on to Rebecca and mutter, "why, why did I make you make me come here?" She pets my head and I back up. "Wait? The halo's back?" I mutter to myself. Rebecca squeals and says, "the outfit is now complete." I roll my eyes. I start to walk through the crowd to get rid of Rebecca. After a few minutes when I'm certain I lost her, I walk to a dark corner near the bleachers. I lean against the wall when I hear someone say, "we meet yet again, little prey."  I freeze up and slowly look to my right. I sigh and sarcastically say, "snowflake, nice to see you again." He nods and replies, "don't worry I won't hurt you this time besides there's  too many people to kill here anyway." I look at him confused and ask, "what about the people in Ancient Rome?" He shrugs and says, "I can be civil you know, little prey." I roll my eyes and sarcastically say, "sure you can, snowflake, sure you can." We stay silent for a while and watch people. "I can't believe he's not killing anyone.,"  I mutter under my breath. He smirks and looks at me. "why are you so surprised, little prey?" He asks as he pokes at my halo. I shrug and say, "I don't know cause you usually kill people whenever we meet."  "Maybe I'm dreaming," I mutter under my breath.  He lifts my chin up and the next thing I know his lips are on mine. I shove him away and say, "what the hell, snowflake?" He smirks at me and asks, "what present me can do that but I can't?" I glare at him and say, "no, you can't." I walk off and soon find Rebecca. I grab her and say, "we're leaving right now." She looks at me then says, "ok then let's go."  I mutter, "provy, you're teleporting us out."  He nods and we teleport back into my room.  I land on my bed and hear foust ask, "what are you doing back so soon?" I look at him and say, "I'm tired, goodnight." I go to sleep.