Making S'mores

"Vic..wake up." I hear Oliver saying. I groggily wake up and feel something hitting my lap. "I swear if it's from snowflake..." I trial off. I look at my lap and see a teddy bear holding a plush heart. "What the fuck is this?",I ask as I stare at it. Oliver replies, "Can't you tell it's a teddy bear from your secret admirer." I roll my eyes and say, "It isn't a secret admirer if you know who it is." He leaves. "Where the hell does he get the money to buy this stuff, does he kill someone and take their money?" I mutter as I start tossing the bear up in the air. Provost catches the bear and looks at me. I stare back at him and tilt my head to the side. He teleports away. "Where the hell did he go?" I mutter. I get up with Foust and Rebecca following me. We walk downstairs and go outside where the firepit has been burning since three nights ago. Provost throws the bear in and smiles in satisfaction. I roll my eyes.  Oliver appears and asks, "Did you burn the teddy bear?" I nod and reply, "Yep." He nods and asks, "How about tonight we make S'mores? Since the fire has been burning might as well make use of it."  I nod and say, "Sure; Are you going to invite Brad?" He nods and replies, "Of course unless.." He stares at foust. I glare at him and say, "Fuck no he's mine." I latch on to Foust's arm and glare at Oliver. Foust pets me and sighs, "Calm down, Vic." I continue to glare at Oliver and reply, "If Oliver wasn't in love with you, I would calm down."  Oliver says, "Ok, ok Vic." He holds his hands up in defense. Rebecca asks, "So do we have the materials to make S'mores?" I look at her and reply, "I think so." Oliver says, "I'll go check." He walks away and comes back a few seconds later. "Yep, they're out on the counter now." He replies as he zones out while staring at foust. "I swear to Provost, OLIVER!!!!" I shout as I glare at him. He looks at me and replies, "Yes?" "Call Brad now before I choke you.", I spit out.  He nods and walks away. Provost appears next to me and says, "Aww Vic thank you." I roll my eyes.  Foust smiles at me and asks, "How about you work on school work and wait until it gets dark?" I nod and reply, "Ok, you are going upstairs with me or else Oliver will probably corner you again." We go upstairs and I start on my work. As the day transitions into the afternoon, I save my work and shut my laptop off. I nudge foust who fell asleep next to me. He wakes up and looks at me. " Come on, time to make s'mores.," I say as I get up and put my laptop underneath the bed. We walk outside and see Brad sitting in one of the many chairs next to the fire waiting for his marshmallow to be ready.  Rebecca, Foust and I take our seats and for the rest of the afternoon, we make s' mores.  Mom soon comes by and asks, "What are you guys doing?" Oliver replies, "What does it look like, we're making s'mores." She nods and says, "Oh that's nice but it'll spoil your appetite y'all shouldn't do that." I shrug. "Eh I don't care, I won't eat then.", I say as I munch on my third s'more. She rolls her eyes and goes back in the house.  A few hours pass, We walk into the house and  brad says, "well thanks for having me, see you guys later." He walks out the front door. I sigh and say, "welp I'm tired, coming up to bed, foust, Rebecca?" They both nod. We walk upstairs and Rebecca sighs as she gets on her air mattress. "That was fun." She says as she puts her glasses up in her case. I nod. I grab some new pajamas and go take a bath. I walk out with my pajamas on and stretch. "I'm tired.," I mutter as I walk into my bedroom and get in bed. Foust soon follows and says, "goodnight, Vic." I reply, "night." I fall asleep.   

My adventures with a vampire time travelerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें