Baby shower/Being Murdered

T/W: death of a unborn child.

I sigh as I stare at the ceiling. "Time flies, " I mutter as I remember we were getting ready for the baby shower last week. "And the day has finally come.", I whisper as tears start to roll down my face. I get up and walk to the mirror.  "I'm sorry you weren't even given a chance. I'm pretty sure if it were his kid he wouldn't kill me.", I mutter as I look at my baby bump. "Vic, I'm sorry.", Foust replies, sadly as he wraps his arm around me and buries his head in the crook of my neck. I sigh and run my fingers through his hair. "There's nothing I can do, you know that, Foust.", I reply. He starts crying. "Oh, Foust.", I sadly whimper. We soon hear people outside chatting amongst themselves.  I sigh and lean back on him. I hand him a tissue that magically appears out of thin air.  We go downstairs, smile and chat with my aunts, uncles and cousins. I sit on the couch and sigh. Soon it's a normal baby shower, as time goes on I hear Provost's voice, "Go to the bathroom. " I stay where I am. "Like hell. ", I mutter. I feel the need to go to the bathroom. "Damn you, Provost.", I mutter as I'm forced to get up against my will. I look back to Foust, who looks at me sadly. "I'll see you,  hopefully tomorrow.", I reply. He nods sadly. He kisses me on top of my head. "I'll see you later.", he says, trying not to break down crying. I go to the bathroom and open the door. The door closes by itself and locks. As I wash my hand I glance up and look at mirror. I see Provost behind me. Suddenly a sharp goes through my back and I scream. I fall into the floor in a puddle of blood. He smiles at me. " Time to finish the job.", he mutters as he stabs me in the abdomen. I spit out blood as tears fall from my eyes. "Goodnight, Victoria I'll see you on the street with your memory wiped. ", he says smiling. He bites my neck and I pass out. I stare at my mangled body and the bloody bathroom in my ghost form. I hear Foust at the door, knocking and calling my name. He then teleports into the bathroom and starts sobbing, he cradles my dead body then teleports out of room to bury it in the Victorian era. I see Provost smiling at his handy work by me. "So I'm not going to be pregnant anytime soon right?", I reply as I sit in his lap. He shrugs. " Don't think so now go to bed so you can get reincarnated with your memories wiped." , he replies. I sigh and fall asleep.