Sleepover

We land in my room. Rebecca starts asking questions. "Who the hell was that? Why did he look like foust? Why did-" I interrupted and say, "shut up, please." She looks at me. I sigh and say, "sorry but you were asking way too many questions."  She replies, "well I'm just surprised that's all." I nod and say, "Well you should already know what happened."  She looks at me confused. I sigh and say, "that was foust from a different  universe."  Provost appears and Rebbeca screams while this is happening I deiced to look at my watch and record how long she screams for, She stops screaming and I mutter, "five minutes."  She asks, "who's that and why do you have the same eyes and halo?"  I look at provost and say, "wait you made yourself appear before her why?" He shrugs and says, "Because I want to."  I sigh and reply, "there's no stopping you is there?" He shakes his head and says, "nope there isn't."  Rebbeca says, "you didn't answer my question, Victoria." I say, "His name is Provost, he's a friend of mine. An asshole of a friend but still a friend." "Aww love you too, Vic." He sarcastically replies.  Foust asks, "So what are we going to do now?" I look at him and reply, "We're having a sleepover." He nods and says, "fun." He then asks, "Um, What does one do at sleepovers?" I sigh and say, "You poor little thing, wait nevermind I forgot that you worked a lot." Rebecca asks, "what did you work as?" Foust replies, "uhhh I don't really want to talk about it." She nods and says, "oh ok then."  I then get an idea. I stare at provost's hair. Provost says, "I know what your thinking and you're not going anywhere near my hair, Vic." He disappears before I have a chance to do anything.  I say, "Provost, please it won't be bad." He appears behind me and says, "No." I nearly jump out of my skin and turn around. I say, "please provy, tell you what I'll be the one to style your hair no one else ok?" He replies sternly  "no, no one is going to style my hair I like it the way it is, got it." I sigh and say, "fine, you party pooper." I cross my arms and pout. Rebbeca says, "how about we go stargazing?" I nod and say, "Foust? You wanna go stargazing?" He says, "sure but what about your mom?" "We can leave a note.," I reply smiling. I quickly but quietly go downstairs and write a note, I leave it on the table. I see Rebecca and foust by me. I get the key and we walk out to the fresh cold night air. I lock the door and we start walking. "The last time we went to this field Rebbeca got killed," I mutter to myself. Provost nods and says, "Hopefully he won't come this time." I glace at provost and ask, "if he did and killed Rebecca again would you bring her back to life?" He shrugs and says, "maybe, maybe not if I'm bored enough I would." I sarcastically reply, "gee thanks, Provy." He smiles and says, "You're welcome, Vic." Once we reach the field I use my wings and fly to a tree overlooking the field.  Rebecca says, "What are you doing up there, Vic?" I say, "I'll be a lookout just in case snowflake decides to come again and kill someone!" She shouts, "SNOWFLAKE?!! WHO'S SNOWFLAKE?!!!" I reply, "NOONE YOU SHOULD WORRY OVER!!" I lean against the tree and sigh. I look around. An hour passes and I see Rebbeca walking away I ask, "we're leaving?" I jump down and look at him. He nods and says, "yeah Rebecca wanted to go back so.." He trails off. We make it home; For the rest of the night, we watch TV.