House party pt.1

"Well, I'm happy I don't have my period anymore," I mutter smiling to myself as I sit up in bed. I receive a text from my mom that reads, "wake up your friends meet me in the living room, family meeting."  I read the text weirdly. "Wait we have family meetings since when?" I whisper to myself. I then smile to myself as I poke Foust's halo. "hee hee I will never tire of this." I mutter to myself smiling. He wakes up and turns around. "yes?" he says as he looks at me.  I quickly kiss him and get up from the bed. I stretch and say, "family meeting lets go." I hear him say, "wait I'm a part of this family?" I replie, "you practically live with us, yes, you are a part of this family."  He says, "oh ok then."  I kneel on my floor and shake Rebecca whos sleeping on an air mattress. She wakes up and yawns, "what is it?" I say, "family meeting, come on."  We walk downstairs with Artemis on my shoulder.  We sit on the couch and wait for Oliver to come out. After five minutes he walks out still sleepy. He yawns and says, "sorry I just woke up and received your text." My mother glares at him. She replies in a sarcastic loving tone, "oh no it's fine please take all your time." I cringe. He sits on a chair near the sofa and we look at mom. She clears her throat, "I'm going on a business trip, your brother is going to watch y'all even though foust is basically an adult.", my mom explains. We nod. "That means no time traveling," she says as she looks at me. I reply, "how do you know that we time travel?" "I basically watch y'all everyday teleport out on the front of the house.," she responds.  I hear provost laughing. My brother stands up shocked and says, "wait time-traveling exists?" I sigh and say, "yes, foust is a time traveler." "that's so cool." My brother exclaims as he looks at foust. My mother clears her throat and we stare back at her. She says, "also no house parties I expect victoria to complete her assignments so she will need a quiet place and that is here at home." We nod. She says, "good now I have to get going bye love you all. See you in two days." I sigh and get up from the couch. I go upstairs and start my assignments. A few minutes later I hear her car drive off. I hear Oliver call my name. I walk down and he says, "we are having a house party." I look at him strangely and say, "uhhh I thought mom said no house parties?" He nods and says, "she did, however, I want one so I'm throwing one and you aren't going to mention it got it?" I cross my arms and say, "what's in it for me?" He says, "I'll do your assignments for a week." I say, "change it to two weeks and we have a deal." He sighs and says, "fine deal." We shake on it. I quickly find a piece of paper and write down my account on it and give it to him. He nods and says, "I'll start it after the party just to get it over with ok?" I nod and say, "whatever you say."  I say, "oh by the way my room is off-limits no one is going to come in got it, my door will be locked just in case." He shrugs and says, "whatever just remember to use protection." I gag and say, "we aren't doing that." He rolls his eyes and says, "whatever you say."  I go to my room and see that a mini-fridge and microwave are now in the corner of my room on a stand. "uhhh provy did you do this?" I say as I stare at the stand. He appears and says, "yep since I know you won't be leaving your room; I put them there." I hug him and say, "awww thanks." He nods. I let go. I soon hear the front door being open. "wait how long is this party going on for?" I mutter to myself.  I quickly run downstairs and shout, "Oliver!!!" Oliver emerges from the kitchen and replies, "yes?" I say, "how long is this party for?"  I feel someone start poking at my halo.  A dark brown hair and yellow-toned tan skin guy with dark-colored eyes keeps on playing with my halo. I glare at him and see that he's stoned. He smiles and says, "uhh dude you have like a halo on top of your head are you an angel?" I reply, "I'll be the angel of death and kill you if don't leave me the hell alone." I walk upstairs, close my door and lock it. "the party has begun." I sigh getting in my bed and taking my laptop out.