Industrial revolution/steampunk Pt.2

I feel someone poking me on my face. I turn around and snuggle in the warmth that is covers.  I feel poking again on my face. I hear provost's voice say, "Good morning, victoria. Time to wake up." I sigh and say, "Can you please let me forget that you're there for a minute."  I look at him as he smiles at me. He shakes his head and says, "nope."  I sigh and say,  "god....." Provost says, "awww you recognize me as a god that's so sweet."  I lift my head and stare at the metal ceiling of the ship. I look at him and reply, "there's no way I'm praying to you."  "Awww sad I thought I had a little follower," He smirks as he says this, "Now come on go eat some breakfast with the pirates."  I roll my eyes, get up, and stretch. I say, "You know you're lucky that Chloe can't see you she would probably freak out over your fluffy hair." Provost nods and replies, "yeah she would probably yank at my hair." I walk out of the room and into the dining room.  Aria is already there eating. I sit in a chair with two empty seats on the side of me. "morning." I hear her say. I yawn and say, "morning, I, however, wanted more sleep."   I lay my head on top of my arms and look around the room. Soon everyone is up and at the table save for Foust and Chloe. I finally see him. "So how did you sleep?" I ask foust as emerges from the room, he replies, "I slept in a chair there was no way I was going to sleep with a little girl by me." He sits beside me. Before I have a chance to say anything Chloe stomps into the room pissed off "I'm mad." she huffs as she takes her seat. Nearly everyone around her asks whats wrong. She says, "Foust didn't sleep in bed with me, I wanted to play with his halo as he slept, instead he slept in a chair, I insisted that he slept by me but he said no." Everyone stares at foust and he replies, "what? I was being a gentleman."  I sigh and mutter, "where's future foust when you need him." Foust replies, "I heard that and he would probably do the same thing." I say, "really? Well, I'm pretty sure I mean that is if he doesn't kill her first." Chloe starts crying and says, "y-you mean he would kill me?" I say, "Not this foust you know what I'm not even going to try to explain."  Foust says, "you shouldn't have mentioned him,vi-angel." I roll my eyes. Suddenly I hear static. Aria gets up and says, " shall we see what's going on?" All of us leave the table and walk into a different room. Aria starts playing with the dial to make the voice come out clearly. We soon hear a male voice "Apparently a prophecy has come true today one of our philosophers says that the steampunk angel has finally come. If anyone has any information on this angel please radio the information in."  a girl with orange hair shuts the radio off and says, "a steampunk angel huh?" She looks at me and says, "maybe angel is the steampunk angel?" Aria says, "Even if she was the steampunk angel we wouldn't turn her in." "I think she would turn me in," I mutter to myself as I stare at the girl. The girl says, "my names ash." I nod. Aria says, "maybe we should see what their plan is with the steampunk angel." Ash nods and says, "that's a great idea, I'll steer the ship in place and we can see what's up." She walks off and I follow her. I ask, "how do you know where to go?" Ash says, "we have a computer that sends us stuff." I nod and say, "oh cool." Ash yells, "DONE!"  Aria says, "alright let's see who stays and who goes." She looks at us and says, " angel, you'll obviously be going. Chloe will be staying.." I zone out on what she says after.  After that aria says, "we'll split into teams." Ash says, "I'll go with angel so we can explore and see what we can find out about the place. " Aria nods and says, "ok be safe both of you." We nod and walk out of the ship, once we're out we walk around until we find the facility. I feel something being stuck into my neck and some liquid entering. I pass out. I wake up and look around me I see that I'm in a room. Provost says, "you need to get out, angel it doesn't matter how just get out of there before someone comes." I'm in a daze and somehow I walk out of the so-called room and walk out on the roof.  Provost says, "use your wings fly off of the roof before someone alerts the building."  "Goodbye, lovely army jacket I'll remember you always.", I say as I unleash the iron wings. I wince in pain and fly off of the roof. I see foust on the ground. "well let's go." He says as we quickly get out of the industrial revolution.