Provost and Victoria Time

I wake up and see I'm in my bed back home. "what the?" I mutter as I continue looking around. "Provy did you do this?" I ask. Provost appears and says, "yep everyone else is driving back I left a note saying foust brought you back and he returned so no one would worry."  I reply, "until they question him about the note then what?" He shrugs and says, "I dunno." I sigh and say angerly, "provost, you asshole."  He pats my head and replies, "what, you wanted to come back so why are you angry?"  I shake my head and say, "nothing, nothing at all, provy."  I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Provost starts playing with my hair. I glare at him and say, "you're getting too feely provy you should stop."  He sighs and says, "fine I'll stop." He continues to play with my hair smirking as he does. I roll my eyes, sigh and say, "oh well."  I turn to my side and close my eyes when I feel provost spooning me. "what the fuck are you doing?" I ask surprised. "cuddling with you that's what I'm doing." He replies. I turn around, glare at him and say, "well you better stop it or I will use the scythe against you."  He replies, "you should be grateful of me since I keep on reincarnating you, I could've just let you died back in world war two you know." I roll my eyes and sarcastically say, "Oh thank you great one I owe you my love." He smirks and replies, "aww now you're being sweet." I roll my eyes and say, "provost you piece of shit, its sarcasm."  He frowns and replies, "well that's not nice, Vic." I say, "well I'm not a nice person."  He kisses my forehead and replies, "I know you aren't." He pulls me into his lap and starts floating. He wraps his arms around my waist and smirks. "Now you can't leave.," He says evilly. I sigh and say, "I give up ok." He nods and says, "good girl." He pats my head. I reply, "bark bark." Provost starts muttering as he looks straight ahead preoccupied with something. I ask, "what are you doing?" He replies still looking ahead "I'm texting your friend and brother, telling them that you're ok, I'm posing as you." I nod and say, "oh so what you have is my phone." He replies, "yes."  I shrug and say, "welp I'm taking a nap while waiting for them to get here so goodnight." I lay my head down on provost's chest. I hear him mutter "so cute." I fall asleep.