Getting in trouble

I wake up and look around my room. I stare at my computer screen then my memory comes back.  "shit mom comes home today." I mutter. I save my assignment and exit out of it.  I run down the stairs and still see people. "What the hell? They need to leave." I mutter to myself. I run around and soon find Oliver on the floor asleep. I shake him awake and he groans. I say, "Oliver, you piece of shit get the hell up mom comes home today."  He groggily wakes up and says, "what?" I say, "mom comes home today, we need to get everyone who doesn't live here out of the house."  He nods and gets up. Oliver drunkenly shouts, "ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!"  Everybody looks at him confused and he repeats, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" They comply and start walking out. Soon it's just us five (provy doesn't count cause he's not doing jack shit to help) in a messy house.  He then turns to me and says, "let's quickly get this done."  He proceeds to grab a broom and starts sweeping however he has the broom upside down and is just pushing the trash with a stick. I stare at him and ask, "uhh what are you doing?"  He replies, "sweeping what does it look like I'm doing?"  I say, "uh I don't think that's how that works."  He glares at me and says, "well miss perfect you do it then."  I nod and say, "ok." I grab the broom from him and start sweeping.  Everyone does a job( except provost) even Artemis. He picks up big pieces of trash with his mouth and carries it to the pile that I swept up.  Artemis sighs after picking up an apple core and putting it into the pile.  He mutters, "I don't know why I should do this, this is y'alls fault. " I stop sweeping, crouch near him and whisper, "Cause you live with us if we die you're going down with us."  He looks at me and says, "fair point."  I stand up."I need to clean that vomit up near my room." I mutter as I get a bucket with hot water and soap mixed in. I run upstairs with the bucket and clean the vomit up. I soon hear a car coming in. "oh shit." I muter as I run down and see that mom has parked her car. I sigh and say, "well it's over for us." She walks into the house and screams. Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at her. She glares at us specifically Oliver and says, "I thought I said no house parties."  She then looks at me and asks, "did you do your assignments?" I nod and say, "I've been working on them all night." She replies, "Good cause you're going to continue and Oliver you are punished, no  laptop, no phone, and you're not allowed to leave the house for two weeks." He sighs and says, "but-" She glares at him and he shuts up. She says, "Victoria you, Foust, and Rebbecca are free to go however Oliver you're not." We nod and walk upstairs to our room with Artemis following behind us. I walk to my bed and get my laptop. "time to continue." I mutter as I open my assignment and continue.