Visiting the Grave

Soon the car pulls over to a store. "Why did we stop?" I ask as I look at the floral store in front of us. My mom replies, "Well we need to get some flowers for the grave."  I nod and say, "oh, ok then."  Mom gets out of the car and hands the keys to Oliver. "Make sure the car is locked." She says as she gets out of the car. Oliver nods and locks the car. I sigh and get my phone out. I get a text from Brittney. I groan and say, "Seriously, doesn't she have anything better to do instead of texting me."  I open the text and it reads "Give me Foust's #."   I snort a laugh, then an idea comes to my mind. I ask, "Hey Oliver does Brittney have your phone number?" He looks at me and says, "Nope why?" I ask, "Is it alright if I give her your phone number?" He looks at me suspiciously  and says, "Uh no you can't."  I sigh then look at Rebecca. She smiles at me and says, "Uuu I like where this is going, let's do this." I give her Rebecca's number and text "Here's his #"  Soon Rebecca's phone starts ringing.  I whisper, "Pick it up and hand it to foust." she nods, answers it, and gives the phone to foust. Foust looks at the phone strangely and grabs it, he accidentally ends the call. I smile at him and say, "Sometimes I love it that you're so clueless." He looks at me confused and replies, "Um ok."  Rebecca and Oliver start laughing, I soon get a text "that wasn't his #, Vic tell me his #"  I text back "he doesn't have a phone."  Soon everyone stops laughing as Oliver unlocks the door and mom gets in the car with flowers. She texts back "you're probably lying."  I roll my eyes and text, "yeah if you want to belive that I'm lying then sure I'm lying." I turn off my phone and sigh. We're soon on the road again with Oliver holding the flowers. A few hours pass and we make it to the cemetery. I get out of the car and wait for everyone else. Soon everyone gets out and we're walking through the graves. It takes only a few seconds to find his grave. I sigh as Oliver puts the flowers on the ground in front of his tombstone.  A few hours pass and we're still at the gravesite.  I get tired of standing and summon Foust's scythe, I sit on the handle and look around. Rebecca sits on the blade and crosses her legs Indian style. Foust sits next to me and says, "Everyone grieves in their own way, Vic."  I nod and say, "Yeah I know that but how long are we going to be here, it's starting to get dark, and we're the only ones here."  I look at my phone and it reads 7:00 p.m.  I mutter, "It was Eight  A.M. when we left. It was Twelve P.M. when Brittney called.  We got here around Three P.M. So we should be leaving by now."  "I'm getting tired.," I mutter as I lean my head on Foust's arm. He pats my head and says, "Then go to sleep, I'll bring you to the vehicle when your mom decides to leave." I nod and fall asleep.