Stuck Wrapping Presents

I shut the TV off and see that everyone is asleep on the couch, even provost. I look to the right of me and see that Oliver is sleeping in a chair. "well he looks comfortable." I mutter to myself. I then smile to myself. I get up from the couch and run up to my bedroom. I grab some earbuds and my phone. I run back down and see that everyone is still asleep. I plug in the earbuds to my phone and walk to where foust is sleeping. I carefully put the earbuds in his ears without waking him up.  I make sure the volume is on silent, I choose a song titled "Second and Sebring" by Of Mice and Men. I turn the volume all the way up. Foust jumps awake and I start laughing.  He takes the earbuds out and asks, "Why would you do that? I was having a nice dream." smiling I reply, "because I thought it would be funny and it was."  He asks, "Did provost tell you to do that?" I shake my head and say, "nope, he didn't. I'm lonely and you were sleeping so I wanted to wake you up." He sighs irritated and says, "you could've played with the halo instead ." I shrug and say, "but that gets borning." He replies annoyed, "Victoria.." I smile and say, "love you."  He rolls his eyes. "you can't stay mad at me I'm your girlfriend." I reply smiling as I play with his halo.  Foust asks, "under what rule?" I reply, "the girlfriend and boyfriend rule." He smiles and says, "you made that up didn't you?" I nod and say, "yep." Rebecca wakes up and looks at both of us. She cocks her head to the side and asks, "um what happened?" I say, "nothing." foust rolls his eyes and asks, "so you want to travel somewhere." I shrug and say, "it's up to you."   My mom appears and says, "actually none of you are time-traveling today you all are helping wrap presents for grandma's gathering tomorrow." I cock my head to the side and ask, "what's the date today?"  She replies, " December twenty-fourth."  I sigh irritated and say, "but mom." She says, "no buts now let's go." I sigh and say, "fine." I grab Foust's hand and walk to the dining room table. My mom walks away saying, "I'm going to get your bother see you later." I nod and sit at the table that has a bunch of wrapping paper.  Oliver comes in irritated and sits down. He says, "I was sleeping why?" Mom replies, "Cause its Christmas tomorrow and we need to start wrapping presents for tomorrow." Both Oliver and I sigh irritated. We start wrapping. Artemis jumps on my shoulder and falls asleep. "Are you serious, Artemis?" I mutter. I'm met with purring. My mom looks at me and asks, "why aren't you doing anything?" I look at Artemis and look back at mom. She sighs and says, "nudge him off." I reply, "hell no." She sighs and says, "fine I'll get him off." She walks to where I am and picks up Artemis. Artemis wakes up and looks at me wide-eyed. I shrug and mouth the word "sorry." She puts him on the ground and says, "there now let's start wrapping these presents." For the rest of the day, we wrap presents until it starts becoming nightfall. I stop and crack my fingers. I say, "I'm going to bed see you." My mom says, "hold on you aren't going anywhere we still have presents to wrap." I say, "it's late mom I'm going to bed."  She glares at me and says, "no you aren't, victoria." I glare back at her and say, "mom it's 10 o'clock at night, I'm not staying up all night wrapping presents." She says, "it's not 10." She looks at her phone then says, "oh nevermind ok you're all free to go goodnight." I sigh and get ready for bed. After that, I get in bed and go to sleep.