Day 4 of being dead

I groggily wake up and see that I'm still on top of Provost. "Am I still dead?", I mutter. I hear Provost laugh and start petting me. He asks, "How was your sleep, sweetheart?" I roll my eyes and look in my room where I see Foust asleep with my headphones on. "It's Thursday right?" I ask. Provost nods and says, "Yep only three more days left." I smile and say, "Yay!" He grins and replies, "Or I could make it longer." I glare at him and say, "You wouldn't dare." He replies, "Try me, Vic." I say, "I swear if you make it longer I will pull your hair." He sets me down on a tree and replies, "You're not going anywhere near my hair." I smirk and say, "Then you are to not make my death longer ok?" He rolls his eyes and replies, "Fine."  As the day starts progressing, I'm back on Provost's lap looking at the window. He sighs and says, "This is boring, let's do something." I look at him and reply, "I'd rather not, Provy." He frowns and says, "Aww come on, Vic. I'll be gentle." "No, you weird horny god, I'm not going to have sex with you." I spit out as I push him away. He smirks as we teleport somewhere. I land on a bed, I glare at Provost and say, "Why the hell are we here, Provy?" He floats near me and replies, "Because you need to visit your home." I get up from the bed when I feel Provost wrapping his arms around me. "Don't worry if any vampires come I'll deal with them." I roll my eyes and say, "Well at least I'm on your good side." I hear voices outside. "Is that what I think it is?", I mutter. Provost sighs and says, "Aww everyone ruins our fun, let's go." I look at him confused and reply, "I thought you said that you would deal with them not run away." He shrugs and says, "I could if you want to, princess." I shake my head and say, "Let's leave." He nods, puts me back in his lap and we teleport back home. "I'm tired of all of this just reincarnate me please, Provost.", I whine. He shakes his head and replies, "Three more days." I huff and say, "Well I'm going to sleep those three days away, good night." I lay my head down on Provost's shoulder and fall asleep.