House party pt.2

As the night drags on with loud music from downstairs I hear a person vomiting near my door "oh hell no I'm not cleaning that up."  I mutter to myself irritated.  I look at the time on my phone and see it's midnight.  I quickly finish typing my essay for English and turn it in. "thank god I got all of the physics stuff done before foust fell asleep." I mutter to myself as I look to the right of me where he's sleeping.  My phone goes off and I see it's my mom. "shit." I mutter to myself. I answer it. "hi sweetie I know you're probably sleeping right now I-" I say, "mom this is not a voice message." I hear her say, "oh anyway how's everything going?" I say, "fine, I'm getting my assignments done." She replies, "great, however, why are you up? Its midnight." I say, "I just wanted to get everything done so I'm pulling an allnighter."  She replies, "Oh honey you shouldn't do that especially when looking at a computer screen, it'll damage your eyes."  I roll my eyes and say, "uh ok." She asks, "how's Oliver; is he helping you?"  I reply, "yeah he uh went to bed a few hours ago." She says, "aww that's sweet of him. Well, I'll let you go, goodnight. love you. See you tomorrow." I reply, "love you bye." I hang up. I feel a hand on my shoulder. Foust yawns and mutters, "You're still up? You should go to bed." I sigh and say, "I still have school work I'm not even close to finishing." he nudges my shoulder and says, "who cares you need to sleep." I sigh and say, "fine just let me shut off my laptop and then I'll go to bed ok?" He tiredly nods and lays back down. I save my stuff, exit out of everything,  shut off my laptop and put it underneath the bed. I lay down and get underneath the covers.  I close my eyes and sleep. Six hours later I get up. I look around and see provost poking at the halo. I tiredly whisper, "what do you want,provy?" He smiles and says, "come on get up." I groan and say, "no let me sleep." He shakes his head and says, "nope get up." He continues. I sigh and say, "fine."  I hear people downstairs. "wait, are we continuing the party?" I whisper to myself.  I get up and walk downstairs.  I notice the music has been shut off. "did provy do that?" I mutter to myself.  I see people slowly moving and a few of them vomiting. I sigh irritated and say, "is everyone here drunk besides us three?" I walk around and soon find Oliver asleep on the couch in our living room along with other people. I nudge him and he wakes up. He groggily says, "what do you want?"  I reply, "Is the party still going? Cause mom is coming tomorrow." he nods and says, "yep everyone is staying or they can leave hopefully by midnight everyone leaves and we can clean the place up before mom comes home." I roll my eyes and say, "hopefully."  I walk in the kitchen. "I'm not going in there, I'll just get it from my fridge in the room.," I whisper as I stare at the people passed out on the floor and table. I walk upstairs, go into my room, and check the fridge. I find an apple in the fridge. I sigh and say, "well it's better than nothing." I start eating and look around my room. As the day goes on I continue to slay away at my assignments. "Jesus I should've never gone on those adventures. Karma is a bitch." I mutter. Soon the day transpires to the afternoon and I hear people start getting up along with the music being put back on. "We are going to be in so much trouble.," I mutter as I stare at my screen.