The Roaring 20's

"Vic wake up." I hear Foust say as he plays with my hair. I groan and reply," Nooo let me sleep." He replies, "We had a lazy day yesterday, come on let's travel somewhere." I groan and say, "You can carry me like you do sometimes, I'm giving you permission this time."  He sighs and replies, "I need my shirt back." I look at him, sigh, and take the shirt off. I hand him his shirt and get up. I hear provost snap his fingers and I'm dressed. I stretch and rub my eyes.  I hear Foust ask, "So I'm guessing I'm not carrying you?" He puts his shirt along with his coat on.  I nod and say, "Nope since I'm up." I do my morning routine. "Let's eat breakfast first.," I say as I walk into my room. He nods and we all walk downstairs. "Good morning you three." I hear Oliver say as we walk downstairs. "Did mom go to work?" I ask as I look at Oliver. He nods and says, "Yeah she did, Are you three going to time travel?" I nod and say, "Yep." He replies, "ok be careful." I get three bowls out along with the cereal and spoons.  As we eat, I ask, "So what time period are we going to?" Rebecca replies, "How about the roaring twenties?" I nod and say, "sure, let's go to the time period of The Great Gatsby."  Foust nods and says, "the roaring twenties it is."  We eat and then put our dishes in the sink. We teleport out of the kitchen and on to a street. Me and Rebecca's attire changes. We are both wearing a dress with layered fringes, mine being yellow and hers being blue. The dresses stop a little bit above the knee. Both of our hairs are cut in a faux bob, mine being fluffier then hers. We both have tights and high heels on.  We also both have a headband on. Rebecca's is a blue peacock feather with an oval waved pattern rhinestone crystals headband in gold with clear rhinestones. Mine is a simple gold and pearl cluster headband with a white feather on the left side, five crystal strands come down of the side of my hair. "Oh joy twenties attire." I sarcastically say as I roll my eyes. I sigh and say, "At least now Foust and I won't have to argue about clothing." I soon have a cigarette holder in my hand with a burning cigarette at the end. "Uhhh I don't smoke, why do I have this?" I ask out loud. Provost appears and says, "Fine soooorrrryyyyy, little Mrs goodie two shoes." He snaps his finger and the cigarette holder disappears. I look at Foust and see him staring at me. "What, did you want the cigarette?" I ask. He replies, "Maybe."  I roll my eyes and say, "Provy, give me the cigarette." I soon have the cigarette back in my hand. I hand it to Foust and say, "Have fun having lung cancer." He rolls his eyes and starts smoking.  "So what are we going to do now?" I ask. Rebecca shrugs and says, "I have no idea I mean I know this is the era of alcohol probation so there's that." I reply, "Well the only one who drinks is Foust so we don't have to worry about that."  I look around the street and see white. "Please don't tell me that's who I think it is.," I say. Provost replies, "Yes it's snowflake you need to go say hi, Vic." I grab Foust's arm and say, "We need to leave now!" Rebecca asks, "why?" I shake my head and say, "it doesn't matter, We need to leave, let's go."  I see foust scan the area, "I see him." He replies as he takes the cigarette out, flicks it to the ground and steps on it. "let's leave." He says as we leave, once home my clothes change  to pajamas. "well that was a short adventure." I say as I jump on my bed. "I'm sorry, Vic." I hear Foust say. "it's fine,foust, we'll just have another lazy day I guess."  He nods and says, "Besides it's starting to get dark out anyway." I look at my window and see that it's getting dark. "Wow, time goes by fast.," I mutter. "I'm going to go take a shower," I say as I get up and grab some new pajamas from my drawer.  I walk to the bathroom and go take a shower, once I'm done with my hair dried and clothes on, I walk out of my room and say, "y'all are going to have to take a shower too especially foust, you need to get rid of that cigarette smell." He nods and I go in Oliver's room to get pajama pants.  Once I get them I go to the bathroom and put them on the sink ledge. I close the door behind me and hear the shower running. After everyone's taken their shower I go put our clothes on to wash. We walk downstairs where I see Oliver and mom at the table waiting for our arrival. I sit down and mom asks, "So what did you three do?" I reply, "time travel." she nods and says, "oh that's fun." I reply, "yeah it is fun." We eat dinner which is steak with green beans. After that, I go upstairs do my nightly routine and go to bed.