Having to deal with Oliver

I wake up and look around. I tilt my head in confusion. "Where's Foust?" I whisper to myself, "hmmm wait, Oliver that shithead." I get out of bed. I use my wings and fly downstairs where I see Oliver trying to corner Foust. "Oh please, he could just time travel what is Foust doing?" I mutter to myself. Foust runs to the couch. "No, you idiot what the hell are you doing?" I mutter as Oliver gets on top of him. I make a small vomiting sound. I summon stardust and fly over them. I put the blade against Oliver's neck and spit out, "Pardon me but I think you have something that is mine." Oliver screams and rolls on to the ground. I sit on Foust's lap and glare at Oliver. "What the fuck, Oliver!" I whisper shout. I hear mom get up. "Great now I have to deal with her.," I mutter. I look at her bedroom door and wait for her to walk out. She walks out and looks at us. She clears her throat and Oliver stares at her from the ground. "What's going on?" She asks. I reply, "Oliver was trying to get it on with my husband." She nods and says, "Oh so that's why you have the scythe out." I nod. Oliver looks at mom and replies, "Really mom?" She says, "Well you shouldn't have tried to have sex with her husband." He replies, "Are you serious she could've killed me." I snicker and say, "You're right I would've killed you, consider that a warning if I see you again trying to do anything to Foust I will kill you." "Calm down, Vic.," Foust whispers as he pets my head. I roll my eyes and reply, "Uhh no I'm not going to calm down, I already have to deal with Brittany, I don't want to deal with my own brother thank you very much." I soon hear Rebecca's voice, she asks, "Uhh why is everyone down here?" I reply, "Oliver was trying to have sex with foust." She says, "Really? Yikes." I look at Oliver and angrily yell, "IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH YOU WOULDN'T DO WHAT YOU DID, OLIVER!!" I start crying. "oh, Vic.," Foust replies with sadness in his voice. He hugs me. I let the scythe disappear. Oliver sighs, "I'm sorry, Vic." I ignore him and continue crying. Oliver asks, "How about you talk about what happened?" Mom glares at Oliver and spits out, "How about another time. Foust, bring Victoria up to her room please." Foust picks me up and goes upstairs. He puts me in bed and walks to the other side. He gets underneath the covers. I get in his arms and sigh. "This is your fault, foust.," I mutter. "Correction it's my parent's fault.," Foust replies as he starts running his fingers through my hair. I roll my eyes. "I'm hungry oh well.," I mutter underneath my breath. I hear Foust ask, "Do you want me to get you something?" I reply, "nope." I fall asleep.