Being pregnant

I get up and go to the bathroom. I vomit in the toilet and glance at Provost who smiles and starts playing with my hair. After I flush the toilet and wipe my mouth, I ask, "So I'm pregnant?" "Yes, congrats.", He replies, slyly. "What are you plotting?", I ask. "Nothing.", He answers, slyly. "I'm not going to give birth to the child am I?", I ask. He says nothing and disappears. "Damit.", I mutter and walk back to the room, "Of course, he won't let us be happy." I hear Foust groan.  I get in bed and fall asleep. I soon hear my alarm go off.  We both get up and walk downstairs. We see the ravens knocking on the glass door. "They haven't been here a while, wonder why they're here?", Foust asks. I sigh, "No clue. I'll let them in." I walk to the door and open it. A swarm of ravens all rush into the house.  "What on earth? Vic, why did you let them in?", I hear mom ask as she walks out of her room.  I shrug, "why not? ", I reply. "I'm going to be dead soon anyway so who cares.", I mutter. " What?", Foust asks. I look at him. "Vic...", he starts. I interrupt him, " shush." "What about the baby?", he asks. " Baby? Your pregnant?", Mom asks. I glare at Foust. "It's not like I can do anything anyway.", I reply. " Oh my god, I'll be a grandma ", she sequels. "Yeah. ", I reply weakly. "We need to start planning for the baby shower!!!", mom shouts excitedly. I go to say something but the words don't come out. I glare at Provost, who's floating in the air. He smiles at me. " it'll happen at the baby shower.", he replies. I sigh, "can we wait? I think most baby showers don't happen until 24 and 32 weeks. I just found out I was pregnant." "You're right, we need to start buying baby supplies. ", she sequels. "Please don't, god I don't want to be reminded of the child I'm going to lose.", I reply. She doesn't hear what I say as she starts muttering about all the supplies for the baby. "What? Vic, what's going to happen?", Foust asks. I stare at him, sadly. "Are you going to have a miscarriage? ", he asks. " Something like that.", I reply, as tears start to stream down my face. "Oh, Vic.", Foust replies, sadly as he hugs me. A Raven perches upon my shoulder and caws. " Hello death omen.", I mutter and smile a bit as I touch it's feathers. Rebecca soon comes out of her room. She looks at mom, who's still sequeling and raises an eyebrow. "Victoria's pregnant.", Foust explains. "Oh my god, congrats you two.", she sequels and goes to hug me. I smile weakly. "You don't look too happy to have the kid, is something going to happen?", she asks as she let's go.  " She's apparently going to have a miscarriage.", Foust replies, sadly. "It'll be more then a miscarriage, it'll be a bloody mess in the bathroom.", I mutter. "Your going to kill yourself?", Foust asks. "No, I'm not going to kill myself.", I reply, aggervated. " Provost... Will... ", he trails off. He sighs, " For fuck sake why can't he just let us be happy?" "You know I don't have to reincarnate her, Foust, I might not reincarnate her this time.", Provost replies, floating in the air. "Then I'll kill myself which in turn will kill you so do you really not want to reincarnate her?",  Foust threatens. Provost glares at Foust. "Fine.", he grumbles. He then slyly smiles and mutters, "She won't remember you, have fun." Foust either doesn't hear him or chooses to ignore his words. It soon becomes a normal day. Oliver cheers in excitement as he gets the news. "Do you think we have enough room in the house?", he asks. "I don't want to move, the mansion was supposed to be mine but Provost burned it down, I'm staying in this house, he can make a room for the baby. ", I reply. "Aww but I want to style the room. ", Mom replies. " You can still style it, I don't think he's going to deck it out. But don't we need to wait to see if it's a boy or girl first?", I ask. "We can do a gender neutral room.", she replies, "And then add boy or girl stuff once we find out it's gender." I roll my eyes. "What a waste of money.", I mutter.  As the day goes on I work on school work. After dinner and a shower, I go to bed and start weeping silently for the child I'll never get.