Easter

"Happy Easter, Vic.", I hear Provost say above me. "Happy Easter, Vic.", I mock back at him.  He grins. "Go fuck yourself, Provost.", Rebecca tiredly says. "I could, if you want to see that.", He replies. "Oh god no.", I hear Foust say. He smiles and replies, "Aww but why? I think you would enjoy it." I pull the covers off of me and shout, "I'M LEAVING!!" I grab some clothes and walk in the bathroom. I get dressed in a black spaghetti strap dress with white trim ruffles at the end, a white bow is on the collar with black ruffles trailing down until it meets a red bow just above my stomach. I walk out and feel something on my head. I roll my eyes and walk back into my room. I see Foust with rabbit ears on his head. He stares at me weirdly. "I have bunny ears too?", I ask. He tiltis his head to the side and says, "Too?" I nod and reply, "You have black bunny ears." He glance at the mirror and nods.  "Great do we also have a tail?", I ask.  "Yes!", I hear Rebecca shriek "A cute little cotton tail."  "oh kay then.", I slowly say. "Oh also what did you and your siblings do for Easter when you were in the Victorian era?", Rebecca asks. "We had easter egg hunts, a easter parade, a ball which of course was for us young girls to seek a suitor to get married.", I reply rolling my eyes.  "Seems like every chance you got it was for you to get married.", Artmeis says. "Yes because the women were for baby making and keeping the house clean.", I reply irritated, "it was so aggervating. And heaven forbids you were to marry someone below your class." "Then I wouldn't have chance would I?", Foust asks. I smile and reply, " If mother found out you were poor heavens no, However what you wore to the ball made you seem like you were upper class so she might've approved."  He nods. Mom appears and asks, "are you three ready?" I tilt my head and ask, "Ready for... " I trail off. "We're going to another cousin's house since you don't like Aunt Janet's.", Mom replies. "Oh ok. ", I nod. As we get into the car, I say, " Wow I'm surprised you're not saying anything about the bunny ears, mom. " She shrugs and replies, "After seeing  the wedding dress appear on you I got used to it. " We're soon off on the road, after a few minutes we reach our destination. We get out and I lay my head on Foust's arm. We walk to the front door and see one of my cousins open the door. We walk in and I go straight to the sofa. I lay down and decided to take a nap. "You're going to sleep again?", I hear Foust ask as he stands in front of me. "I want time to go by quickly so yes I'm going to take a nap.", I explain. " Very well shall I let you use my lap as a pillow?" He asks. I shrug and reply, "If you want. " I lift my head up and let Foust sit down, I lay my head on his lap. "Your tail doesn't hurt does it? ", I ask. " No it doesn't Vic, my cotton tail is fine.", Foust replies. I nod and take a nap. A few minutes later I'm shaken awake. I slowly get up and see another cousin named Tony saying, "Lunch is served." We stand in line with a paper plate to get our food that's in the kitchen. We sit outside and start eating, Tony sits across from us. The black haired green eyed boy asks, "What's with the bunny ears and tail?" I shrug and reply, "Foust and I just wanted to get into the easter spirit. " He nods satisfied with the answer. After we eat I go back inside and sleep again on the sofa. I feel someone touching my halo. I groan. "Vicky has a halo.", I hear a child shriek in excitement. I sigh. " Go to sleep, Vic. I'll bring you to the car when we're ready to go. ", Foust says as he picks up my head and puts it in his lap. I nod and fall asleep.