potential friemey

Disclaimer:I don't own provost 

I wake up to nothing but darkness around me. "Where am I? I must be still dreaming." I whisper to myself. "Are you certain you're dreaming?" A voice speaks. I turn around and before me is a tan guy with the most fluffiest hair I have ever seen. He also has an angular face with black hair that has two white stripes on either side of his face that flares outward however his hair is fluffier than Foust's.  He goes to speak when I run up to him and push him on the ground. He says, "what are you-" I interrupted by screaming "FLUFFY HAIR!!!!!!" He looks at me weirdly as I play with his hair.  He pushes me off and stands up. I look up at him grinning like an idiot. He has a gold halo and is dressed in a  white shirt with a black tux. The cuffs of the white shirt are long with an infinity symbol on them. His belt also has the infinity symbol on them as well. I lose the smile, look at him weirdly and ask, "uh, are you wearing foust's clothing?"  He nods and says, "Yes since i'm in your mind, apparently you think this outfit looks good on me." I say, "So I'm dreaming?" He nods. The scenery changes into a little meadow. He says, "By the way my names Provost." I nod and say, "nice to meet you." He sits down on a rock and rests his chin on the back  of his hand. He looks at me, and I see his eyes are mismatched, his left eye is gold while his right eye is black.  I sit across from him and ask, "So why am I here, provost?" Provost says, "To tell you that i'll be following you kinda like an imaginary friend, I find that you're an interesting human." I look at him weirdly and say, "Oookay?" He replies, "well your going to be waking up soon farewell." Sure enough I wake up in my siblings room. I get up and stretch, "what a weird dream. I'm sad that it ended I wanted to play with provost's hair more." I whisper smiling to myself. I tiptoe to my room and peek inside, foust is not in the room.  "I wonder if he left? I hope not." I whisper to myself. I walk in my room,close the door behind me and get dressed in a dress. The dress is a classic black and white ruffled that features cuff sleeves and bow detail on the neckline along with ruffles accented with the layered skirt and lace-up back. I put on black lace finger less gloves to top it off. The gloves stop at my forearm.  I look in the mirror and start brushing my hair, Provost appears in the mirror. I look behind me and no one's there. "So it's just in the mirror where I can see you." I say. He says, "For now yes, right now I can only talk to you in your dreams and mirrors."  I put the brush down, smile and say, "well that's good to hear."  Soon I hear foust's voice calling my name. I walk out of the room and see foust with his hair all tangled. I say, "Do you need a brush? You know there's bound to be one around here."  He replies, "I can go look for one." He walks off before I chance to say anything else. "I hope I didn't hurt his feelings." I whisper.  He shouts, "You didn't!! I really need to brush my hair!!!" I jump at the sound of his voice. He walks back out with his hair looking decent.  I look at him strangely and ask, "how can you hear that I made sure to whisper." Foust says, "I'm a genetically modified vampire."  I nod and say, " ooohhhh cool."  He nods and says, "well where are we going to travel to first?" I raise an eye brow and ask, "what?" He repeats, "where are we going to travel, it can be anywhere anytime in history so where do you want to go?" I say, "uh I don't know maybe the dark ages?" Foust nods and says, "splendid let's go."