Der pt.2

I wake up. I hear someone calling my name. I get out of bed, I tiredly walk downstairs and look at Oliver. "Uhhh, Vic I think you have a secret admirer."  He says as he looks at the flowers on the counter. I glare at roses. "Nametag.," I state in a demanding voice.  Oliver replies, "Uhhh I read it, all it said is "you already know who it is, little prey."  Which is creepy."   "Fuckin snowflake.," I mutter.  I sigh and take the nametag off. I rip it up and throw it in the trash. "Now what to do with the roses.," I mutter. I continue, "I could burn them, or throw them away. Hmmmmm."  Rebecca walks down. "Good morning guys." She cheerfully says. She looks at the roses and looks at me. I look back at her and say, "Snowflake." She sighs and replies, "Well you're married to him too you know." I nod and say, "Yeah, what a lovely perk." Oliver looks at us confused and replies, "Uhhh so foust sent you these?" I sigh and say, "You could say that." Rebecca asks, "So what are you going to do, Vic?" "You know what I'm going to burn them.," I say as I snatch the bouquet of roses from Oliver's hand. I walk outside and see that the fire pit is already lit outside. "Uhhh who lit the firepit outside?" Oliver asks. I shrug and reply, "Who knows." "This is creepy, Vic." He replies. I shrug and say, "Eh." "I'm going to call the cops." He replies as he starts walking away. I grab his arm and say, "Don't, it'll be too much of a hassle and besides they'll start poking at my halo, which I don't want." He stares at me and asks, "Well what should I do then?" I sigh and reply, "Nothing, just carry on like none of this happened ok?" "Oh, also this came in the mail for you, Vic.," Oliver replies as he hands me an envelope.  I roll my eyes and say, "Probably a photo of his ring that he got for himself." Oliver looks at me confused. I roll my eyes and open the envelope. "Yup, gee thanks snowflake.," I say as I stare at the photo. I rip up the photo and throw it in the fire pit along with the flowers. "Uhhh what's with the fire?" I hear Foust ask as he walks behind and puts his arms around me. I roll my eyes and say, "Snowflake aka your future self bought me flowers and a picture of his ring that he bought for himself." Oliver stares at me and replies, "You want to repeat that Vic?" I shake my head and say, "No thank you, you wouldn't understand." Foust nods and replies, "Well you're also married to him so I'm not surprised." I sigh and ask, "So now what?"  He replies, "I don't care what do you want to do?" I look at Rebecca and say, "Rebecca? What do you want to do?" She shrugs and replies, "I don't know." I sigh and say, "Well let's go inside, I guess I'll do school work." We walk back inside and mom stares at us. She asks, "Uhh what are you four doing outside?" I shake my head and reply, "Nothing, someone sent me something and I decided to burn it." She nods and says, "Ok....." she trails off. Oliver replies, "Um Vic you have some explaining to do." I roll my eyes and say, "Nope bye."  I run upstairs and get my laptop. For the rest of the day, I sit in bed and do school work. Suddenly a plate appears out of thin air I catch it before it lands on my laptop. I glare at provost. He smiles at me and replies, "You need to eat." I roll my eyes and start eating. "What about Foust?" I ask as I motion to Foust whos sleeping next to me. He shakes his head and replies, "Nope only you get the privilege." "Wow, I feel so special thank you, Provy.," I say as I finish my plate. He snaps his fingers and the plate disappears. I continue working. A few hours pass by and I sigh. "Alright, that's enough.," I mutter as I turn in my history paper. I shut my computer off and put it underneath the bed. I snuggle in the covers. "So you're done for the day?" I hear Foust tiredly ask. I reply, "Yep night." I go to bed before I hear what he says.