1 Year Anniversary

I hear Rebecca squealing and someone poking me in the face. I roll over, the poking starts again this time at my halo. "Happy anniversary, Vic.", I hear Fosut tiredly say. I sigh and mutter, "Just let me sleep that'll be our gift to each other." He laughs, "That would be nice however it's our first anniversary, I'll let us sleep when we get to our fourth or fifth year anniversary."  "Oh joy I can't wait.", I sarcastically reply. I sit up and stretch. I glare at Rebecca when I see her point her phone at us. She smiles and starts taking photos.  "So what will be today's activities?", I ask. "Dunno.", Foust replies. "Hmm how about we go out to eat for dinner?", I ask.  Foust stays silent. I look at him and tilt my head to the side. "Oh, you're worried about money aren't you? Don't worry I'll use the money from the inheritance .", I reply. "I really don't want you to pay for me though.", Foust counters.  "Too bad I'm paying for you.", I reply.  He starts arguing, "But Vic-",  I interrupt him, "No, don't you dare I'm paying for you and you can't stop me." "Well thank you then.", he replies. "You're welcome now if you excuse me I have to go take a shower and get dressed for your future self.", I state as I go to the bathroom. After I'm done with my shower and my hair is all dried, I do my morning routine. I get dressed in some semi-formal winter clothing along with my beret hat. "I'll see ya'll later!", I shout as I grab my purse and walk outside where I see Snowflake waiting for me on the sidewalk. He smiles at me. I walk up to him and say, "If you were a dog, your tail would be wagging back and forth really fast." "You're right it would; A dog happy to see its owner.", He replies as he hugs me, "However I'm more of a cat instead of a dog." "Yeah you are considering you purr and you screech when you're hit with water.", I reply rolling my eyes and hugging him back. He lets go and I ask, "So where are we going to go get breakfast?" Snowflake replies, "I saw a little cafe that's not too far from here we can eat there. Or we could walk around until we find something that we fancy." I nod and reply, "We could, and besides if I get tired you can carry me." "I would be honored.", he replies in a somewhat serious tone. I look at him weirdly and reply, "It was a joke, let's get going." We walk the somewhat short distance to a small cafe. Once inside I hug Snowflake's arm. He pets my head and the host comes. He's dressed in a cafe uniform and asks, "Table for two?" Snowflake nods. We follow the host to a table. Once seated he hands us our menus says, "Your waiter will be with you in a moment." he walks away. I look at the menu and I feel someone staring at me. I look up and see Snowflake staring at me. I give him a weird look and while smiling say, "What?" "Nothing.", He replies smiling. "Why are you staring at me?", I ask as I tilt my head to the side.  "Just admiring you.", He replies. "Oh well, do you want me to admire you as well?", I ask. "No, I'm not someone to admire.", Snowflake replies.  I roll my eyes. Our waitress soon comes and starts her introduction. We place in our drinks and she leaves.  "You hate yourself don't you?", I ask. He looks around not meeting eye contact.  "Can you tell me why?", I ask. "Not really.", He replies. "You can't or you don't want to?", I ask.  "Let's talk about something else.", He replies as he puts his napkin on his lap. "Ok what do wanna talk about?", I ask.  He shrugs and replies, "Anything that doesn't have to do with my family." I glare at him. He smirks. "You knew I was going to ask didn't you?", I ask. He grins not saying anything. Soon our waitress comes back with our drinks.  We soon give her our order and she leaves. Our food comes in and we start eating. "So do you want dessert?", I ask as we're halfway through.  He shakes his head and replies, "You're already paying, I'm not letting you spend any more money on me."  I sigh and stare at him. He looks at me weirdly. "Nothing.", I smile. "Don't you dare start admiring me.", he replies. "Oh what will you do?", I ask still smiling. "Nothing.", he replies.  "Victory. ", I mutter. He rolls his eyes. Our waitress comes by and asks, "Are ya'll interested in some desserts?" We both shake our heads. She goes to get the check. I get my credit card and give it to the waitress. A few minutes later we're out of the restaurant and walking back home. "Do you wanna do anything else?", Snowflake asks. I shake my head and reply, "No, I don't think so besides it's almost time for lunch and I have dinner with your present self so..." He nods. We start getting closer to home.  We walk to the front door. "Until we meet again Vic take care.", Snowflake says sadly.  I go inside and go upstairs. "Oh Foust.", I say as I reach my door. I open it and see the said person asleep. "We have sometime before dinner.", I mutter as I take my shoes off and my clothes change into some pajamas. I see my laptop on top of him. I grab it and see that he was doing my school work while I was away. He wakes up and looks at me. "Oh so you're back well let me get dressed and we can go out to dinner.", he replies. "It's up to you if you wanna stay here and sleep I'll cuddle with you.", I reply. "No Vic it's not fair that snowflake got to take you out first we're having dinner together at a nice restaurant.", Foust states. I nod. My attire changes back to the clothing I was wearing before. He gets up and goes to get ready. After a few minutes, we leave and Foust teleports us outside to an Italian restaurant. I roll my eyes and we go inside and wait to be seated. We soon get seated and I start looking at the menu. "So what did ya'll talk about?", Foust asks. "You know he's gonna know about this.", I reply. "I really don't care so tell me.", Foust says. I smile at how childish Foust is being. "What?, "He asks. "You're jealous and it's adorable.", I reply. "You know how you're jealous with Brittany it's like that.", Foust replies. I nod and answer him, "He wanted to carry me to the restaurant which I declined, once we were in the restaurant he started staring at me sorry admiring me." I roll my eyes and continue, " I tried to get some info about ya'll parents which he declined, I paid and then we left."  He nods. We soon give our orders to the waiter and we talk about how Foust slept most of the time and started doing my schoolwork to pass the time. After we're done, We walk out of the restaurant and look around to see if anybody watching once the coast is clear, Foust teleports back home. My attire changes to pajamas this time for good and I go to do my nightly routine once I'm done I get in bed. "You're tired aren't you?", Foust asks as he walks to the other side of the bed and gets in. I nod and reply "Yes I'm going to bed, happy anniversary, night." "Goodnight Vic.", Foust replies as snuggles with me.