Talking about the wedding

I feel someone petting my head. I groan and mutter, "What?" I hear Rebecca's voice saying, "How is she still asleep?"  I wake up, look around and see I'm in my bed. I tilt my head to the side. "Aww, you look so cute, Vic.", Foust hums as he continues to run his fingers through my hair.  "So when's the wedding?"I ask as I look at Rebecca. "February seventeenth!" Rebecca sequels in excitement, I nod and reply, "oh well that's nice." Rebecca tilts her head in confusion and says, "Why aren't you excited, Vic? You should be ecstatic about your wedding I can't wait until I do my wedding." She sighs in satisfaction.  I shake my head and reply, "It's nothing." I tilt my head to the side and ask, "Is there anything else we need to do?" Rebecca replies, "Well provy already did almost everything along with your mother and we did the rehearsal yesterday which went well." I nod and ask, "So was Brittney there?" She shakes her head and sighs, "No thank god, almost every cousin was there though, a few people couldn't make it." I nod and say, "After the wedding, I want to time travel somewhere." Foust nods and replies, "Ok, where do you want to go?" I smirk and say, "It's a surprise, Foust. I'll tell you after the wedding." He nods and replies, "ok."  Rebecca squeals and says, "I can't wait." I roll my eyes. I tilt my head to the side and ask, "So what's Foust wearing?" Rebecca replies, "What he's been wearing, it's appropriate so your mom's allowing it." I nod and then ask, "Who's walking me down the aisle?" She replies, "Oliver is." I continue, "And Provost is the priest, wait is he going to change as a priest?" Provost appears and says, "Yep I'll disguise myself as a priest, I hope you're happy about that." I shrug and say, "Eh, thank you though for doing this, Provy."  He nods and replies, "You're welcome."  Rebecca sequels and says, "I can't wait for your wedding day to come, Vic." "The days go by so fast.," I mutter to myself., "I would rather it be over now so I don't have to be nervous."  "Aww don't worry, Vic. I'm sure it'll be alright.",Foust replies as he pets my head. I nod and ask, "So what do you guys want to do?" Rebecca shrugs. Foust sighs, " I would like to just lay here with you. Too much is happening so fast. I'd rather just cuddle with you instead." Rebecca says, "Well I'll be downstairs if you need me, Vic." She goes away. "Well, your wish has been granted, Foust. Are you happy?" I ask as I look at him. "Yes, I am." He replies as he smiles. He starts playing with my hair and humming. I lay my head down on his chest and fall asleep.