Halloween decorating

"Vic wake up!!!!", I hear Oliver shout as he shakes me awake. "Ugh what?!!", I tiredly shout back. "We need to start decorating, the party is tomorrow.", Oliver reply. "What's with y'all and waiting a day before to do everything?", Rebecca asks as she gets up. "I have no idea.", I reply. Oliver leaves. Foust sits up and lays his head on my shoulder. "So shall we get up and get some breakfast?", Foust asks. I shrug. He gets up out of bed and stretches. "Why don't you go take a shower and I'll put your clothes onto wash?", I ask. "Ok.", Foust replies while nodding. He starts walking to the bathroom. "Put the clothes outside by the door.," I call out to him. "I will!", Foust shouts. I soon hear the door open and something being dropped a few feet away from my room. I get up and get dressed. I walk out of the room and while grabbing Foust's clothes, I walk downstairs. "Morning." I tiredly yawn as I walk to the laundry room and put the clothes on to wash. I walk out and sit on the chair. "Good morning, Vic.", I hear mom cheerfully say. "If you're wondering where my husband is. He's taking a shower.", I explain. "Ah ok. So I was thinking that today, Oliver will take the car and go to the store to get decorations for the party tomorrow.", Mom replies. I nod. "Hopefully Oliver won't have alcohol at the party since some of your classmates will be here too.", Mom says worryingly. "We can't guarantee anything, mom.", I reply. She sighs. Oliver appears dressed for the day. "So anyone wanna come with?", Oliver asks. Everyone stays silent. "Oh come on really? Ya'll don't want to go shopping for Halloween decorations?", Oliver asks. "I can't because Foust is in the shower, I don't want to leave him.", I reply. "Understandable, Vic. What about Rebecca? Why don't you wanna come?", Oliver asks. "I wanna go but I wanna go with Vic and Foust.", Rebecca answers. "Ok so looks like we're going to wait for Foust.", Oliver replies as he sits down on the couch and starts playing on his phone. A few minutes later I hear Foust shout, "So are the clothes done?!!!" "I'll go check!!" I answer back. I go into the laundry room and see Foust's clothes all hung up and ironed.  "Wow Provy you know how to iron?", I ask as I take the clothes down. "I didn't iron them.", Provost replies. "Did mom?", I ask. He nods. I nod and go back upstairs with the clothes in my arms. I hand Provost the clothes. He takes them and disappears. A few minutes later I hear Foust shout, "NO!! PROVOST, I SWEAR!!" He appears beside me and lays his head down on my shoulder. "Aww did you get rejected, Provy?", I ask as I start playing with his hair. He sighs and replies, "It's fine I have you." "Uhh no you don't have me.", I respond as I go back downstairs. "Aww come on, Vic." Provost replies. "Nope.", I state firmly. "What was that yell?", Rebecca asks. "He yelled that loudly?", I respond. "Well for being a two-story this is a pretty small house.", Rebecca replies. "Did you not hear what Foust yelled?", I ask. "I did. Typical Provost.", Rebecca answers.  Soon Foust comes down dressed. "So are we also going to get some costumes?", Foust asks. "I know what you're going to say Vic and I swear Provy isn't going to choose, we're going to choose our own costumes.", Rebecca angrily replies. I roll my eyes. "You can choose your own I'll let Provost pick out my wolf outfit.", I affirm. "Ha take that Rebecca!! I'll be sure to pick a perfect wolf costume for you, Vic." Provost replies. Rebecca huffs as she rolls her eyes. We go outside and Rebecca gets in the passenger seat. I sigh sadly. "Aww Vic what's wrong?", Foust ask as we get into the backseat. "I'm pretty sure Christmas stuff will be out on display.", I reply. "Yeah they always put Christmas stuff out early like thanksgiving isn't a holiday it's aggravating.", Rebecca answers.  "Well it shouldn't bother you, Vic, you love Christmas.", Oliver replies as he pulls the car out of the driveway. Everyone stares at him. "What? I'm stating the facts.", Oliver claims. "Uhhh have you forgotten last Christmas?", Foust asks. "No, I haven't forgotten last Christmas......oh nevermind.", Oliver replies. The rest of the car ride is silent. Soon we pull into the parking lot. We get out and go into the store. A few hours later we walk out with a bunch of bags filled with decorations. "See it wasn't so bad.", Oliver says. "Right, right, considering half of the store was filled with Christmas decorations, we could barely find any Halloween decorations.", I angrily reply. "Well most people don't wait until a day before to start decorating Vic.", Oliver replies.  We get in the car. "So what about snacks and drinks?", I ask. "I'll drop ya'll off to the house so ya'll can start decorating and I'll go get the snacks and drinks ok?", Oliver replies. I nod. We soon make it back home. All of us except for Oliver get out of the car, Rebecca and I carry the bags into the house. The rest of the day is spent decorating the house. "I put a jack o' lantern out on the front porch.", Provost states. "Ok thanks.", I reply. I go to the dining room and start my school work for the day.  After I'm done I pack my laptop up and store it away in my room. I soon smell food cooking. "Time flies.", I state. Foust nods. I soon hear mom yelling, "Dinners done!!" After dinner, I go take a shower, put on pajamas, and go to sleep.