Back to Foust's past pt.3

I hear a low humming sound somewhere. "Ughhhhhh, that shithead, why did he bring me here?", I mutter as I get up off the hard bed that Foust hardly uses. Foust soon comes in, he, as usual, starts muttering about some science stuff that I'm too tired to care about. He quickly glances at me, looks away, then stares back at me. "Angel?", He asks, tilting his head to the side. "Hello.", I reply, waving to him. "Um, are you wearing my mom's clothes?", He asks. "No.", I quickly say. He nods, kinda freaked out. "Why?", I ask. "Well, when I was a child, there was this lady that my dad took a liking to, she didn't like him too much as far as I could tell, she looked very identical to you.", He replies. "Oh cool.", I reply, trying to make my voice sound like I'm interested but failing. "Shit.", I mutter. "Wait, your her?", He asks as he runs and sits down on the bed next to me. "No I'm not her.", I reply. "Now, you're just lying. I can tell.", He states. "Eh, if you want to believe I'm lying then I'm lying, Foust.", I say, shrugging. "So you can time travel?", He asks. I stay silent. He starts interrogating me. "You have immortality?", he asks. I sigh, "I can't tell you that." "So you do, Do you consume universes like Provost?", he asks. "Please stop interrogating me, I can't tell you.", I sigh, tiredly. He narrows his eyes. "Do you consume universes like Provost?", He asks, more forcefully. "No, I don't.", I answer, kinda shaken up by his tone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you.", He apologizes, "today's just been hard." He sighs. "You gave away your kids?", the thought passes my mind. "It's fine, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.", I reply. He nods and smiles, tiredly. " How about you go to bed?", I suggest. He stands up and sighs, "I wish I could but I have to work." "No, please get some rest.", I beg. " Angel... I can't do that.", he replies. I glare at him. "Why, is it because of the weapons? Because you can do them tomorrow, I promise you, you'll be fine.", I say. "It's not like Provy is going to kill you tomorrow, you have all black hair, no white streaks just yet.", I mutter. "What?", he asks. I tilit my head and look at him. "I'm going to die?", he asks. "I didn't say that.", I sigh, "just please come to bed." I get up and put my arms around his neck. "Can't do anything too drastic that'll mess something up. ", the thought passes my mind. I turn him around so his back is facing the bed and make him walk backwards. "Angel, I can't go to sleep....", he starts. He lands on the bed. I interrupt, "No, you're going to bed, no ifs, ands, or buts about it." I force him to lay down and get on top of him. He sighs, "At least let us take our shoes off." "I'll allow that.", I reply, getting off of him and taking my shoes off. After his shoes are off, he looks at the ceiling. "A cat? What's a cat doing here?", he asks. I look at the ceiling and see Provost, in his cat form, staring at us. He's sitting on the ceiling beam with his tail flicking around."Good job Vic, you finally made him go to bed.", Provost replies, proud of me. "I don't know what he's doing here.", I answer. "I think I'm just going to go bed,today's been a weird day.", Foust replies. I smile. "Victory.", I mutter. He soon falls asleep, cuddling me. "Er, what?", I mutter, shocked. "Aww future husband cuddling future wife how adorable, goodnight love birds.", Provost says, disappearing. I sigh and go to sleep.