The date (at home)

I wake up for the fifth time. I look at my phone it reads 12:03 A.M. I sigh and mutter, "well this is great." I unplug my phone and get up quietly. I walk outside to my backyard, unleash my wings, and fly to a tree. "ugh that stupid kiss." I mutter to myself. "why can't I get it out of my mind."  I hear someone say, "hello, victoria." I look to the right of me and see future foust standing on the branch. I look at him and say, "wow you actually called me by my name, snowflake."  He shrugs and sits down. "oh so you're being civil again." I say as I continue to look at him.  He snickers and asks, "do you really think I'm that corrupted, Vic?" I nod and say, "well yeah." He nods and says, "well I guess I can see your point."  I lean against the tree and stare at stars. I hear him say, "So you changed your attire." I nod and say, "well duh I'm not going to sleep in a dress."  We stay silent for a while, I jump down from the tree. I look at him and say, "see you later, snowflake." I hear him say, "farewell for now, little prey." I walk back inside and close the door behind me.  I hear the front door being opened. I see Oliver make his way upstairs. He moves his finger to his lips, I nod and he walks upstairs. I walk upstairs and go into my room. I summon the scythe and let it float, I sit on the handle and look around my room waiting for foust and Rebecca to wake up. A few hours later they still haven't woke up. "what the hell?" I mutter to myself.  I lay on the scythe "I'm getting tired." I mutter to myself.  I close my eyes and go to sleep. A few minutes later I wake up and find myself in bed in Foust's arms.  I hear foust say, "good morning, Vic." I reply, "morning." I get my laptop out and start it up. Rebecca wakes up and says, "you and foust need to go on a date." I look at her and say, "um what?" She says, "you two need to go on a date, like out to eat or something." I shake my head and say, "we can stay home, that can be our date." Foust asks, "what?" Rebecca sighs and says, "but it's not romantic, come on Vic." I sigh and say, "we can't really go anywhere besides someone will always be there." As I'm saying this I glare at provost. He smiles at me and says, "you're so right, Vic."  Rebecca glares at provost and says, "why, whatever your name is, why always interfere?" I roll my eyes and say, "it doesn't matter like I said we can stay home that can be our date." She sighs and replies, "but Viiiiiiiccccccc."  I glare at her and say, "just drop it, ok?"  She huffs and says, "fine I'll drop it."I soon hear the front door close.  I walk out and see my mom's car drive off. I see Oliver walkout. I ask, "where the hell are you going?" He shrugs and says, "out, see you later." He walks out of the house, closing the door behind him. I look at Rebecca and say, "welp I'm staying here and you can't make me get out." I run back to my room, I go to my bed and get underneath the covers.  I feel someone petting me. I look at the person and see foust smiling back.  He continues petting me. I lay down, I hear Rebecca squealing. I put my face in the pillow and groan in annoyance. "I have an idea, Rebecca you're leaving us alone along with provy, got it.," I say as I glare at provost. He nods and disappears. Rebecca looks at me and asks, "but vi-" I interrupt and say, "don't but Vic me, you are staying downstairs while foust and I are going to watch a movie in my room with the door locked got it." She pouts and says, "fine." She goes downstairs.  I get up lock the door and sit back down on the bed."Welp time to pick a movie." I grab my laptop and choose a movie from Netflix. For the rest of the day, we watch movies on the laptop. As night falls I turn off the laptop and see that foust has fallen asleep. "well that was fast." I muter to myself. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.