Wedding plans

I wake up in Foust's lap with my guitar in my lap and a buzzing sound in my ear. "What the hell?" I mutter to myself. I hear Foust groan next to me. I realize the buzzing in my ear is an earbud. I let it fall from my ear and see the other earbud is in Foust's ear.  I see Rebecca walking downstairs, she tilts her head to the side and asks, "Um why are you two on the couch?" I shrug and say, "I have no idea."  I mutter, "I betcha it's provy." Provost appears, smirks, and says, "Yes, I teleported both of you on the couch, then I got your phone and put the earbuds in, and lastly but not least I got your guitar and put it on your lap. I mean the cute wedding couple needs to actually look like a couple." I roll my eyes and sarcastically say, "Thanks so much."  Mom walks out of her room and looks at us weirdly.  I shake my head and ask, "So now what?" She says, "Well we need to find a place to have your wedding." I shrug and reply, "I don't really care, I'll let you pick the place, mom." She nods and says, "Then a church wedding it is." I nod and say, "Ok what about a priest or something or Prov-" Rebecca interrupts, "Hell no there's no way Provost is officiating your wedding." I look at her and ask, "Why not?" She glares at me and says, "Are you serious Vic? He can mess something up, we are getting a priest." I get off of Foust's lap and reply, "Provost will probably do something anyway so let's have him officiate the wedding." Provost girns and says, "Aww I would be honored to officiate the wedding, Vic. You know you're making me like you more every day, I wonder why?"  He looks at me. I roll my eyes and say, "I'm just trying to get on your good side cause if I get on your bad side, you probably won't reincarnate me one day so that's why." Provost nods and says, "Well you're very smart, Maybe we should get married instead." I glare at him and say, "Hell no I don't like you that much." Provost frowns and teleports behind me. "Awww but Vic, why not? Foust is not that intelligent with modern stuff." He says as he grabs my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. I roll my eyes and say, "I can deal with that, I'm not marrying you, Provost ok?" He sighs and says, "Fine, whatever." He lets me go and I walk towards Foust.  I lay my head on Foust's arm and say, "So now what?" Mom replies, "We need to send out invitations to people." I look at her weird and say, "Uhhh invitations?" She nods and says, "Yes, invitations people need to come to the wedding it can't just be us three." I roll my eyes and ask, "So you're going to invite people from our family?" She nods and says, "Of course." Rebecca's eyes go wide as she gets the hint. She asks, "You mean Brittney is coming?" Mom nods and says, "Yes." I pick my head up, glare at her and say, "Hell no, you can invite everyone else but not her."  She looks at me and says, "But why Vic why don't you like Brittney? Why don't any of you like her?" I look at her confused and say, "Really? After everything Oliver and I told you, you're still going to invite her to the wedding?" Rebecca says, "She's going to ruin it, don't invite her." Mom sighs and replies, "Ok, ok we won't invite Britteny and her family." I nod and say, "Thank you." "Let's go get some invitations now that you said that.," I say as I lay my head back down on Foust's arm. She nods and says, "Ok." I hand Provost my guitar and mutter, "Put this up for me please." He nods, takes the guitar and disappears. He appears beside me and says, "Done."  I nod. We walk to the car and go get wedding invitations, For the rest of the day, we run around getting stuff. I look at mom and ask, "Don't we need to get a marriage license?"  Provost smiles and says, "Now I get to take over." I roll my eyes and reply, "Yeah sure." We get in the car to go to the courthouse when I feel Provost take over. "You're going to sleep, Vic." I hear him mutter in my mind. Everything goes black.