Getting reincarnated pt.2

"Wake up." I hear Provost say as I'm shaken awake. I wake up and see I'm on a park bench. "What the fuck? Why?" I mutter under my breath as I get up and stretch.  I see two girls look at me with pity. I roll my eyes and follow Provost until someone starts screaming at me. I turn around and see one of the girls walk up to me. She says, "I'm so sorry that you had to live this life, here." She hands me fifty dollars. I look at her and say, "Uhhh I'm not poor." She continues, "Please don't spend it on any drugs please." She walks away before I have a chance to say anything else. I sigh and say, "Provy." He smiles and says, "Uuuu I get to do something." I shake my head and say, "Do something nice for her please." He looks at me weird and says, "What? Why?" I roll my eyes and say, "Please." He sighs and says, "Fine." He snaps his fingers. Suddenly one of the girls gets a ring box out and proposes to the other one whos crying and squealing. I smile at Provost and say, "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" He rolls his eyes and says, "Yes it was hard, I hated that. Now let's get going." I roll my eyes and say, "Lets." We walk home, I open the door and see Oliver making his way downstairs, He looks at me. I put my finger to my lips and he nods. He walks over, hugs me and whispers, "Where were you? We were worried." I shrug and whisper, "Out on the streets." He lets go and whispers, "Why?" I shrug and say, "I don't know." He looks at me weird. I sigh and walk upstairs. I open the door and Rebecca looks at me. I shake my head and she nods. I walk into my room and jump on my bed. Foust doesn't move. "He must think it's Rebecca.," I mutter under my breath. I take the headphones off of him. He groans and says, "Rebecca please don't bother-" He stops his sentence as he looks at me. "VICTORIA!!" He shouts excitedly as he hugs me.  I hug back and say, "I can see someone missed me."  "You have no idea." I hear Rebecca say. She asks, "So why did you..." She trails off. I sigh and say, "Apparently it was my time."  I let go and sit in Foust's lap. I look at Rebecca as Foust puts his head on my shoulder.  She tilts her head and asks, "What does that mean?" I shrug and say, "I don't know but I have to die in some way so I can get reincarnated." She looks at me confused and asks, "So you basically have immortality?" I shrug again and say, "I guess I do have immortality." I sigh and say, "I have provost to thank for that." I hear Provost say, "You're welcome, Vic."  I ask, "So you're living with us from now on, Rebecca?" She shrugs and says, "I guess I am, I mean if it's alright with you." I shrug and say, "I don't really care, also I have to thank you for saving Foust from not killing himself for a week." As I'm talking I take my shoes off. She smiles and replies, "You're welcome, Vic." Rebecca gets the laptop off of the bed and says, "I'll be using the laptop if that's ok." I nod and say, "Yeah go ahead." I get out of Foust's lap and lay down on the bed. "Cuddle with me.," I say as I smile at Foust. He smiles back at me and says, "Gladly." He gets in bed and pulls me in his arms. I smile and fall asleep.