Dealing with Snowflake, The Cat

I wake up and look around my room. I hear tapping at my window. I open the curtain and see future foust on the window seal, smiling. "Jesus, he needs to stop smiling, He looks like the joker, in a more creepier way," I mutter to myself.  I roll my eyes and push my laptop away, I go outside and get a hose. I turn it on and point it at my window. I hear him making a screeching sound as he runs away. "well someone doesn't like water. " I mutter to myself. "What is he? A cat?" Soon the whole family is outside looking at me. "wow didn't know his screeching was that loud." I mutter to myself as I go turn off the hose. My mom looks at me and asks, "what was that?" I shrug and say, "I don't know, a cat of some sort."  My mom sighs and says, "It's two o'clock in the morning Vic, what are you doing up?" I nod and say, "I know, I know however the cat started tapping at my window while I was trying to sleep so I decided to deal with him." Artemis jumps on my shoulder and mutters, "you wouldn't do that to me would you?" I think about it and say, "if you were annoying I would." I walk in the house and follow foust and Rebbeca back into my room. Provost says, "A cat huh? Does this cat go by the nickname of snowflake?" I nod and say, "you're spot on,provy." He nods. As we're walking upstairs, foust says, "that movie that we watched last night was very interesting." I ask, "Which one? Donnie Darko?" He nods and says, "yeah, it's very interesting." I smile and say, "well then I think you would like Back to the Future then." Rebecca says, "let's travel somewhere, how about the french revolution?"  I nod and say, "that'll be cool, however, Brittney is still here." she sighs and says, "oh right I forgot that she and her parents spent the night here." I nod, roll my eyes  and sarcastically say, "yeah." She replies, "well let's go watch back to the future then." I nod and say, "ok." We walk back to my room and start watching the trilogy of Back to the Future. I soon hear the front door being opened, I pause the movie and ask, "did they leave?"  My mom nods and says, "yep." I run back upstairs and say, "they left, however, we're continuing the movie." I walk back to my spot and grab the laptop, I press play and we continue watching.