Camping Pt.3

I wake up outside being carried by someone. I look at the said person and see that its Provost. "what are you doing, provost?" I say groggily. "awww you woke up I was going to do something fun." he says as he frowns. I say, "by doing something fun you were going to drop me from a tree?" He smiles and says, "yes." I sigh and say, "set me down,provy." He sets me down on a branch. I look at him and ask, "why am I friends with you?" He shrugs and replies, "well I mean I was the one who reincarnated you so..." He shrugs again as he trails off. I roll my eyes and jump down from the tree. "well you're going to have to lead the way back, so come on provy, lead the way." I say.  He rolls his eyes and starts leading the way. I follow. I sigh and say, "why?why?wh-"I get interrupted by provost saying, "can you stop please?" I glare at him and say, "well excuse me,provy you're the one who put me in this mess." He chuckles and says, "you're right." He grabs me and we teleport back to the campsite. He lets me go, I walk in the RV and lay down on the sofa. "I wanna go home, this trip is terrible.," I mutter to myself. Foust appears and says, "oh there you are." I look at him and ask, "when did you wake up?" He replies, "three hours ago." I nod and sigh. I smile at him and say, "sit on the floor beside me." He stares at me confused and asks, "why?" I reply, "because I want to play with your hair, so sit down on the floor beside me." He smiles and says, "ok." He sits down with his back facing me and I start playing with his hair. I hum in content. I feel something being thrown at me. I stare at Artemis whos in my arms on the sofa. He glares at provost and says, "quit throwing me, you stupid asshole." I look at provost who smirks and says, "nope, I won't quit throwing you, its super fun." I sigh and say, "just go to sleep, Artemis ok?" He looks at me and says, "ok then." He curls up into a ball and I start petting him. I glare at provost. Provost floats near me and says, "aww you're cute when you're mad."  I reply, "then I'm about to get real adorable if you don't quit being an asshole." He smiles and says, "I would love to see that." I roll my eyes. Foust gets up and I get off of the couch, Artemis gets up and jumps on my shoulder. He says, "you're not leaving me." I roll my eyes and say, "ok then whatever." We walk out of the RV. I see Rebecca coming out of her tent, she looks at me weirdly and walks over to me. She says, "um why is Artemis here?" I reply, "because Provost wanted him to be here." She nods and says, "oh well then." Oliver comes by and says, "So is everyone having fun?" I roll my eyes and sarcastically say, "I'm having a blast, I never want this to end." Oliver looks at me and says, "what's wrong Vic? Also, why is the cat here?"  I shake my head and say, "it's nothing Oliver also apparently Artemis sneaked in the RV before we left." He nods and says, "oh well um I'm pretty sure we have a can of tuna somewhere in the RV so you can feed him."  I nod and ask, "so when are we leaving?" He sighs and says, "we've only been here for two days, Vic." I reply, "I don't care I want to go home, I miss my bed." He says, "why don't you go back to your tent and take a nap with Artemis, you're in a weird mood right now, did your cycle start?" I shake my head and say, "no it didn't start but I'll go take a nap." I walk back to my tent, Artemis jumps off and walks in, I follow and get in my sleeping bag. I look at Artemis and pat the pillow. He nods and gets on the pillow, I smile as I hear him purring. I soon fall asleep.