To the spaceship

"Can we go?", I hear Rebecca ask. "Go where?", Foust responds tiredly. "To the ship, I wanna see what it looks like.", She excitedly squeals. "I'd rather not.", I say as I stretch and sit up. "But why?", She asks. I roll my eyes and reply, "Uhh really? You do realize that Provost is their enemy right?" She nods. "Ok so if Provost is their enemy and I look like Provost..", I trial off hoping she connects the two together.  "Just because you look like Provost doesn't mean anything.", She states. "Well, they don't think so.", I argue. I hear my phone buzz. I unlock it and see a dot near my email app. I open it and start reading the message. "So they have the internet on their ship?", I ask.  "Internet?", Foust asks as he tilts his head to the side. I shake my head and ask, "What timeline is Nova from?" He replies, "From the distant future." I nod. "Ohh so what timeline are you from, Foust?", Rebecca asks. "I guess before modern technology.", I reply, "Since he doesn't know how it works right?" He nods. "So are y'all from the same era?", Rebecca asks. I reply, "I don't think so. My era introduced a lot of the modern technology that we use today. I didn't see a light bulb in Foust's house when I went there so I guess they were using candles or their eyesight since they're vampires." Foust says, "Yes we basically used our eyesight when it was getting dark."  Rebecca and I nod. "So can we go on the ship?", Rebecca asks excitedly, "Also what did the email read, Vic?" "They invited us to chat, probably about Provost or to put cameras in my house.", I reply rolling my eyes. Rebecca sequels and starts jumping on the bed. "So are we going to go?", Foust asks. "I'll go first, see you guys in a few seconds.", I announce as I hold up the pocket watch. It starts glowing and I'm teleported out of my room into a bare room with a desk, a bed, and a big window that shows the black abyss that is space.  I look around and see a closet. "Uuu wonder what's in there?", I mutter. I open the closet and see two articles of clothing. "Lab coat.", I sequel as I take it off of its hanger and put it on. "Provy must've changed its size.", I mutter as I notice that it's a perfect fit for me. Soon Rebecca and Foust land. "Aww, you look so cute in that lab coat, Vic.", Rebecca sequels. I smile. I walk over to Foust and put my arms around his neck. He hugs me and starts purring. "Oh my god, you can purr whenever?", I ask. "Apparently so. Also since my past self doesn't know, I would suggest you don't do anything that would trigger it.", He states. I nod. "Shall we?", Foust asks as he looks at me. "We shall.", I answer as I let him go. "Wait for me!", I hear Provost's voice.  "Uh what are you doing here, Fluffy?", I ask.  "I decided to come because I wanted to know what you all will be talking about. The reason why I chose my cat form is that I just find it easier instead of snooping around.", Provost replies.  Rebecca glares at him. "Someone's here.", Provost states. Ephron looks at us. "Uhh ok then.", He says confused. "I think Castiel wanted to talk to me?", I reply in an unassured voice. He nods. We walk out of the room and start following Ephron. People start staring at us as we pass by. "I don't like this.", I mutter as I hold onto Foust's hand and lean against his arm.  "It's fine, Vic. The only ones you should really look out for are Nova and Castiel. Almost everyone else is super friendly.", Foust replies as he pets my head. We walk into a conference room that has a round table and in the middle of the circle is some sort of glass panel.  "So does it have a hologram in the center?", Rebecca asks excitedly.  "Yes it does.", Nova replies as she walks in. "I want to leave.", I mutter. "I don't blame you, Vic.", Provost replies. "Why is the cat here?", Nova asks.  I shrug and reply, "He followed us."  She nods and walks away to go sit in a chair. Ephron is already seated beside Nova. We take our seats with Rebecca on the other side of Nova. Foust and I are seated across from her. Provost jumps on my lap. "Pfft idiots, they don't even know I'm here.", Provost proclaims.  "I hope you know why you all are here.", Castiel states walking in and closing the door behind him. I roll my eyes and reply, "Is it because you think Provost is still with us?" He nods. I sigh. "There's no way you're ratting me out, Vic.", Provost spits out.  Castiel takes his seat by Foust. Rebecca asks, "Can you tell us why you want to kill Provost?" "He consumed my universe, so it's now destroyed. We're here to make sure that doesn't happen to any other universe.", Castiel replies. "Oh well I'm sorry but he's not with us.", I state.  "Bullshit. Why do you look like him then?", Nova spits out. "I have no idea. My eyes changed and a halo magically appeared.", I reply. "How about we stay here to prove to you that he's not with us?", Rebecca asks. "Oh so Provost lets her say that.", The thought passes my mind as I look at her. "I have school work to do so I would rather not.", I reply.  "I'll send Ephron to go get your stuff.", Nova says. "Uhh I'd rather not.", I reply. "Too bad you don't have a say in this.", She replies. I glare at her. "Alright we're done, you three are staying with us for a while.", Nova states as she gets up. She leaves and I huff in annoyance while crossing my arms.  "You do know we can leave.", Foust replies. "No, let's just stay for a while, I'll be in your room sleeping.", I sigh and get up. I walk out of the room and go to Foust's room. I sit on the bed. "At least this bed will now be properly used.", I sigh as I lay down and fall asleep.