Ancient Rome

I type the last word for my history paper and turn it in. I go back and see that everythings done. I start crying tears of happiness. Foust who is sleeping wakes up and asks, "what's wrong?" I shout, "I'M DONE, I'm DONE!!!!" I hug him and Rebecca walks into the room.  She asks, "what's wrong?" I reply, "I'm done, I finished my assignments for now at least."  I close all my textbooks that came in earlier today. I check the time and its eleven in the morning. I shut off my laptop. I say, "So now what?"  They both shrug. I sigh and say, "well I'll go take a shower." I get up and stretch my stiff joints. I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom that's in between me and Oliver's bedrooms. After I'm done with a towel wrapped around my hair, the blowdryer in my hand,  and with clothes on. I walk back into my room. Oliver walks by and says, "Welcome back to life Vic I can see that you finished your assignments." I nod and say, "yep hows it going?" He sighs and says, "could be better."  I reply, "well that's what you get for throwing a party."  He rolls his eyes.  I plug in the blow dryer and start blow-drying my hair.  After my hairs all dry I look at foust and ask, "so what do you want to do now?" He shrugs and says, "I don't really care it's up to you." I look at Rebecca, she squeals and says, "how about  Ancient Rome?" I sigh and say, "We've been trying to get there but it hasn't worked yet maybe it'll work this time?" Foust replies, "well you'll never know unless you try." I nod. We're soon off and I check my watch as we land. I start jumping up and down squealing as I do. They look at me weird. I sequel, "We made it,  we finally made it we're in 497 B.C. Rome."  I squeal some more and hug Rebecca. "thank you, thank you, thank you." I say as I hug her. She responds, "uhh you're welcome, Vic."  I let her go and say, "well let's start exploring."  I see a temple being built. I cock my head to the side and ask, "what temple are they building?" Foust replies, "The Temple of Saturn."  I look at him and say, "cool."  I soon hear people talking as they're walking to the colosseum.  "shall we see what's going on over there?" Foust says as he points to the colosseum. Rebecca says, "sure."  We follow the crowd. "Does nobody seriously care about our clothing?" I mutter as we sit at the very top of the colosseum. Foust shrugs and says, "guess not."  We watch as a play unfolds. I recognized the play as Antigone. Suddenly people start screaming across from us and I see that future foust has decided to join us. Of course, he's not here to see the play as he slaughters people.  Our eyes lock and he grins. "Goddamnit who invited snowflake?" I mutter as we get up and follow the people out of the coliseum. "We're leaving right now.," I say as I pick up the necklace. They both nod and I mutter "home." We teleport out of there before future foust finds us.