Day 2 of being dead

As the week slowly drags on, Mom starts getting hectic and puts out missing child posters everywhere. Rebecca has left once until Foust nearly killed himself then she decided to stay so he wouldn't try anything again. "Well, I guess Rebecca is living with us from now on.," I mutter as I watch Foust crying for the zillionth time on my bed. I watch as he goes to the bathroom and gets a pill bottle out. I sigh. Provost nods and replies, "Yep she is."  I sigh and say, "It's only Tuesday and welp there she goes." I watch as Rebecca takes the pill bottle away from Foust. I soon hear the front doorbell ring. I get out of the bathroom and see that  Brittney has come. I roll my eyes and say, "Really, a great chance for her to start making her moves."  I go back to my room where I see Rebecca handing Foust some headphones. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.  "Aww, she's helping Foust get through the week." I hear provost say as he goes back to playing with my hair.  I sigh and ask, "can I send them something please?" He shakes his head and says, "nope, you're not allowed to send anything." I roll my eyes and say, "fine." I lay back and watch as Brittney tries to get near Foust while Rebecca is acting as a buffer. I smile as I see Oliver grab Brittney and yank her out of the room. My smile widens as I hear Oliver say, "Close the door and lock it, Rebecca." "Thank you, Oliver.," I say.  After Rebecca locks the door she gets on her mattress and takes a nap. Soon it's silent in the room until someone starts banging on the door.  She wakes up and starts cursing under her breath. She opens the door and glares at Brittney, who smiles and says, "let me in." Rebecca replies, "hell no, goodbye." She shuts the door and locks it back. I walk through the door and go downstairs where I hear Brittney complaining to my mom. Oliver walks down and says, "oh please, she's trying to get it with her boyfriend. You should just leave, Brittney."  He glares at Brittney. Brittney huffs and says, "No I'm not, I'm trying to comfort him."  Oliver rolls his eyes and says, "sure like I believe that, just leave along with Aunt Janet." Mom says, "Oliver that's not nice shes trying to be nice." Oliver rolls his eyes again and says, "You must be blind mom if you can't see what she's trying to do, what's she's been trying to do, I feel sorry that victoria had to deal with you."  Brittney glares at Oliver and says, "Victoria loved me, she said I was her favorite." My mom looks at her weird and replies, "Uh no, Victoria actually hates you." Oliver says, "Exactly, now you should leave Brittney." She huffs. Aunt Janet says, "that's not nice." I take a glass cup out and break it. They both get scared and run out of the house. I smile as Oliver walks in the kitchen and sighs as he grabs the broom and cleans up the mess. "Sorry Oliver.," I say as I watch him throw the glass away.  I  go back to my room and say, "Only five more days left." Provost nods, he grabs me and puts me back in his lap. "You should just sleep for the five days so it'll go faster." I shrug and say, "sure why not." I fall asleep.