Cuddle time

I wake up on the sofa in my living room. "Wow, I'm surprised I'm not outside this time.," I mutter. I look outside and it's dark out. "What time is it? ",I ask out loud. Provost replies, " Ten at night." I get up and walk upstairs. I see Oliver coming out of his room. He stares at me. "VIC!!!", He screams out in excitement. "Shut up Oliver you'll wake up the whole house." I snap at him. He runs up and hugs me. I roll my eyes. I hear my bedroom door open. Both Rebecca and Foust scream, "VIC!!" at the same time. I smile at them. "Keep it down both of you or you'll wake up mom.," I say. I walk in my bedroom and jump on my bed. Artemis who's sleeping on my pillow wakes up and glares at me. I roll my eyes and start petting him. Oliver walks back to his room. Foust and Rebecca walk into my room and Provost closes the door. "Really Vic I was trying to sleep here.",Artemis snaps. I smile at him and say, "Aww I'm sorry Artemis, did you miss me?" He nods and replies, "Of course I did. You're my owner." I roll my eyes and say, "You sure didn't act like it a few seconds ago." "Well, I was sleeping." He replies. "Oh well deal with it.," I say. I start petting him again. He goes back to sleep. I look to the left of me where I see Foust staring at me. I tilt my head and motion him to come. He sits on the bed. I sigh aggravated. "What?" He replies. "Really? I was dead for a whole day and all you do is just sit on the bed?" I say. He shrugs. I glare at him. He smiles at me. "Aww, you're cute when you're mad." He replies. I huff and say, "If that's how you want to play we aren't going to cuddle then." "Noooo, Viiiiiccccc I had to wait for a whole day." He whines. I get up, summon stardust, let it float, and sit on the blade, I cross my legs Indian-style. Foust stares at me. "Viiiiiiicccccccc, please." He whines. "You should've cuddled me when I motioned you to come.", I reply. Foust replies, "I'm sorry, Victoria I'm not that smart in the romance category.," Rebecca says, "Come on Vic don't be mean." I sigh and reply, "Fine I'll be nice." I get off of the blade and walk over to the bed. I get in bed and Foust immediately pulls me in his arms. "I love you.," Foust says as cuddles me. "I love you too.," I reply. I get out of his arms and take my shoes off. I get back in his arms and we fall asleep together.