Dating

"Jesus christ why do I feel like something heavy is on top of me?" I mutter as I wake up. I look around and see I'm on the couch at home. I look down and see Foust's arm around my waist. "lovely I'm sure Rebecca started taking pictures." I mutter to myself. Artemis walks up near the couch and says, " well you look comfortable, Vic oh also I'm hungry and Rebecca took photos of you two." I look at him weird and ask, "how do you know?" He rolls his eyes and replies, "I was there when she started the photoshoot." I ask, "how many pictures?" He shrugs and says, "dunno I stop counting by the eleventh photo." I sigh and reply, "Are you fucking kidding me?" He shakes his head and says, "nope. also, I'm-" "Hungry I know just hold on a second." I reply. I turn around and poke at Foust's halo. "morning." I say as continue. He wakes up and lets me go. I get up and walk to my room, Artemis follows. I feed him then see that Rebecca has taken joy in sleeping in my bed. I poke Rebecca on her face and she wakes up. I say in a sarcastic sweet voice, "Morning, Rebecca." She starts squealing and says, "You and foust are going to start dating."  I reply, "ha, funny no we aren't dating." She replies, "I will start nagging you until you two are a couple." I sigh irritated and say, "fine." I mutter under my breath, "why are we friends?" She starts squealing and hugs me. "thank you, thank you, thank you." She repeats as she's hugging me. I roll my eyes and walk out of my room, Artemis follows. "I want to see how this plays out, I think this is going to be hilarious," He says as we walk to the living room.  I say, "congratulations foust, we're now dating." He looks at me confused and says, "uhh, what?"  I reply, "we're dating now." He looks at Artemis then stares back at me.  I hear Rebecca squealing in the background. She says, "y'all are already so cute together." I nod and say, "you know what nevermind." Rebbeca quickly walks up to me and says, "Oh hell no you aren't walking back here." I glare at her and say, "why? why do you even want us to date?" she replies, "Cause you two are adorable together."  She pushes me back over.  As she's walking back to her place she squeals and shouts, "make sure I'm the bridesmaid at y'alls wedding!"  I shout, "oh my god hell no we aren't getting married!"  Soon my mom comes out of her room and says, "morning."  Before I have a chance to cover her mouth Rebecca shouts, "VICTORIA AND FOUST ARE DATING!!!!" My mom stares at Rebbecca and says, "oh are they now." I can see that she wants to kill foust badly.  She walks into the kitchen and comes out with a steak knife. I say, "hold on if you want to kill anyone kill Rebecca."  She replies, "I'll kill her after I kill him." "no, you aren't," I say glaring daggers at her. She sighs and says, "fine I'll put away the knife."  She walks back to the kitchen. While this has played out provost is laughing his ass off in a corner of the room. He says, "I should've recorded this, this is golden."  I look at provost and say, "shut the hell up,provy."  Foust coughs and asks, "so uhh you want to travel somewhere?" I shake my head and say, "nope I've already had an adventure."  I walk outside and unleash my wings, I fly to a tree and rest my back on it. I smile and say, "this is going to be fun."