Sleepover at Brittney's Pt.3

I roll to the side and fall through the air. "What the hell!" I scream out as I get my wings out and look at Foust's scythe that's floating in the air. I hear provost laugh, he sits on the handle and says, "Good morning, Victoria."  I glare at him and say, "What the fuck, provost? Why would you do that?" He replies smirking, "Uuu someone's mad, I thought it would be a good wake up call to get you to wake up."  I fly towards him and sarcastically say, "Yeah it definitely got me to wake up." I fly towards the window and open it, I let my wings disappear as I walk inside and close the window door behind me. "What time is it?"I mutter under my breathe, I grab my phone and look at the time it reads, 2:30 A.M. I hear Foust's voice break the silence by asking, "What are you doing there?" I look at him and say irritated, "I got an early wake-up call by someone." He looks at me strangely and asks, "Is provost by any chance that someone?" I nod and say, "Ding ding you're correct." I go back to the bed and get underneath the covers. I glare at provost who is inside by the window. "Never do that again, provost you got that!" I yell at him. He smirks and bows. "Of course princess, I'm so very sorry to have woken you up so early." He sarcastically replies. He disappears and I turn to my side. "I hate him so much.," I mutter under my breath.  I sigh and whisper, "But I also like him. Stupid feelings. " I go back to sleep. A few hours later I hear knocking at the door. I groan and get up tiredly. I open the door and see Brittney at the door trying to look in. I glare at her and ask, "what the fuck do you want?" She looks at me and says, "well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I reply, "yeah I actually did wake up on the wrong side of the bed, now what do you want?" She says, "well breakfast is ready my mom wanted me to get you up so I did." She starts trying to look in the room again. I spit out, "thank you." I close the door on her and lock it. I turn around and see that foust has woken up. "morning, foust." I say as I walk over to him and start playing with his halo. He yawns, "morning Vic." I say, "provost got your clothes out, they're over there."  I point to the chair. I walk over to my bag and get my clothes out: black pants with a red shirt, black leather jacket, black combat boots and a black cabbie hat to top it off.  I walk in the bathroom, brush my hair, and get changed after that I walk out and see that foust is dressed.  He smiles and says, "you look lovely." I smile back and say, "thank you." I put my dirty clothes in a plastic bag and put it in my suitcase. "Thank god we only have a couple of hours left here then I can go home and cuddle with Artemis."  I glare at provost and say, "Don't you dare bring Artemis here that wasn't an invitation, provy."  Provost  frowns and replies, "fine, whatever."  I open the door, we walk downstairs and go to the dining room.  Rebecca sighs and says, "finally, I didn't know how much more I could take of Brittney whining about you and how foust should be with her instead."  I laugh and say, "I don't think Brittney could handle foust, if they were left in a room together she would probably choke him because she's very impatient and foust is kinda slow about that stuff." Brittney replies, "No I wouldn't, I would be very patient." I roll my eyes and sarcastically say, "Sure you would." Soon some servants come out and serve us chocolate chip pancakes. As we're eating I see Brittney starting to glance at foust and smirking. I look at foust who is happily eating. After everyone is done, the servants come and bring our bags to the car. We walk outside. I say goodbye to the pomeranian dogs and look to see Brittney trying to give foust a hug while foust is walking away trying to get rid of her.  I stand up and foust walks behind me. I glare at Brittney and say, "stop it can't you see that he's uncomfortable." She smiles and says, "I just wanted to give him a goodbye hug." I spit out, "well he doesn't want a hug from you as you can see."  Once we finish arguing Brittney looks around and says, "aww you scared him off." I roll my eyes and say, "no you were the one who scared him off." I go to the car and see he's sitting down waiting to leave. I smile and sit on his lap. He puts his head on my shoulder and asks, "when are we leaving?" I reply, "I have no idea but I hope its soon." Soon everyone gets in their place in the car. I mutter, "finally."  We're soon on the road and I look out the window bored out of my mind. We make it home and I open the car door and run out. "oh how I missed you home." I say as I look at my house. Mom gets the keys out and unlocks the door, suddenly Artemis runs out and jumps in my arms. I hug him and say, "I missed you, Artemis."  "How dare you leave me and why do I smell dog on you?" He mutters as I hug him. I roll my eyes and say, "Brittney has two dogs at her house that's why." I walk inside and go to my room.  I set Artemis down on the pillow and take my shoes off, I get in bed and take a nap.