Mabon

"Come on Vic, time to get up!!", I hear Rebecca shout, "Time for the last sabbat of the year!" "The last sabbat?", I ask, groggily. "Yeah, Mabon pronounced as May-bon, technically Yule is the last sabbat of the year but since we started with Samhain, we ended up with Mabon as our last sabbat.", Foust tiredly replies as he gets up. "Well onward to the last holiday of the Viking age.", I reply, getting up. Provost decides to teleport us to the Viking age. "Aww so sweet.", I mutter as we land in the village. "I guess he can be sweet when he wants to be.", Foust replies, looking at the fluffy black and white cat on his shoulder. "Of course, I can be sweet Foust, who brought your wife back to life?", Provost asks. "Yes, but who also kills her?", He asks, "And who destroyed Castiel's universe?" Provost stays silent. "That's what I thought.", Foust replies. "Poor Provy.", I mutter. We walk to the outdoor table and sit down. We see food on the table: apples, grapes, root vegetables, and other seasonal products. They pray we then eat. Afterward, We walk around the forest and watch the changing of the leaves. "How long is this holiday?", I ask. "September 21st through September 24.", Foust replies, "The holiday is to honor those who have crossed the veil to the spirit world, to remember lost friends and family members with love and acceptance in the full knowledge that you will meet once again when your time comes. I find that to be beautiful even tho it's morbid but then again your time period is very morbid so you'll probably understand." "Yeah, oh the sun is already going down guess we need to go back.", I reply, hugging his arm, "Or we could stay since we both can see in the dark." "That's true, I forgot about that.", He replies, petting my head. We start slowly walking back. We see bonfires lit around people's houses. "Guess it'll be a short Sabbat for us huh?", He replied. I nod my head, tiredly. "You're tired already?", he asks. "Yes, let's go.", I reply, trying to keep myself awake. "Very well.", He replies picking me up and carrying me. I sleep through the rest of the celebration.