Escaping pt.2

"Vic get up.", I hear Provost whisper. I groggily look at him. "Come on Snowflake is waiting.", He replies, "You can snuggle with his father later." I glare at him and slowly lift Vladimir's arm, I quickly put a pillow in my place.  "How am I going to escape if vampires can hear well?", I mutter.  I slowly get up and hear the bed creak, I look over and sigh in relief when Vladimir doesn't wake up. "What about my wings, or is that too much noise?", I whisper. "Too much noise.", Provost replies.  I grab my shoes and tiptoe out of the room. I hear a groan from the bed. "Shit.", I mouthed. "Where are you going?", I hear Vladimir's sleepy voice ask. "Bathroom.", I reply. He nods and falls back asleep. I walk to one of the kid's rooms and see Falvik waking up. I walk over to him and cover his mouth. "Please don't do anything.", I whisper. He tilts his head to the side and stares at me. I remove my hand and walk towards the window. "Is the window locked?", I mouthed out. He shakes his head. "I think I have five seconds before he comes to find me.", I mutter. I quickly put my shoes on and open the window, I get on the ledge and let myself fall. My wings come out and I quickly shut the window. I fly to the ground and let my wings disappear as I runoff. Provost appears on my shoulder. "He'll come to you.", he replies.  "Great however I'm not taking any chances with Vladimir since he's a vampire.", I mutter. I see someone appear before me. "What the fuck?", I mutter as I see white. I sigh in relief as it's only Snowflake. He tilts his head to the side and grabs my hand. We teleport out and into my room. "Did he do anything?", He asks. "No.", I reply. He looks at me. "I'm pretty sure if he had sex with me I would probably cease to exist.", I answer.  "Yeah you probably would.", He replies. I see Foust snoring away. "Is Oliver here?", I mutter. "No, he's at his boyfriend's.", Provost replies turning into his normal form and floating over Foust. My clothes change and I walk out of the room. Snowflake tilts his head to the side. I roll my eyes and beckon him to follow me.  He walks over and mutters, "Where are you going?" "Oliver's room, we can have some privacy.", I reply hoping he gets the hint. "Oh, well let's hurry wouldn't want to disturb my present self.", he replies eyeing Foust. I roll my eyes. We go into Oliver's room and I lock the door. Provost appears on the bed. "Ugh leave.", Snowflake angrily says glaring at Provost.  "Aww but why? We can have a threesome.", Provost replies. "Not interested.", He replies. "Well what about Vic?", Provost asks looking at me, "What if she wants a threesome?" "Er, I don't know Provy.", I reply. He disappears and reappears behind me. "Oh come on Vic who's the only one that can bring you back if you die? Me. So I think we should~", He whispers. He nuzzles his head into my neck. I flinch.  Snowflake glares at him.  "I'm not sharing.", Snowflake spits out and grabs me. I fall into his lap and look at Provost to see what he'll do next. He glares at Snowflake. I sigh and say, "You know I might as well just go to bed." Snowflake looks at me with hurt eyes. "Do you know how long I've wanted this?", He asks. "Then do something, just act like he's not there.", I answer.  "Easier said than done.", He replies. I sigh and get on top of him. He tilts his head to the side as he looks at me. I take his coat off. "Just focus on me.", I reply. He laughs and says, "Kinda hard when you both look alike." "That's what he wanted.", I claim, "I should've known the reason why he made my eyes like his and gave me the halo." I sigh and look at the ceiling. "Aww you figured it out.", Provost replies as he looks at me, "At least I let you keep the brown hair."  I roll my eyes and look at Snowflake. I tiredly smile. "No, you aren't going to bed.", He replies. "Then do something.", I demand. "I was going to let you take off my clothes but I guess I'll finish it.", He replies. I roll my eyes and get off of him. He starts undressing. "And while you're at it you can do mine too right, darling?~", I reply. "Of course.", He smiles. I get back on top of him and let him undress me. "So beautiful.", He whispers. "mm not as much as you.", I reply. He rolls his eyes. "Aww can't take a compliment?", I ask. "Nope I can't.", he replies smiling. After we're done I doze off with Snowflake loudly purring. I yawn, "Can't wait for our anniversary."  "Good night, my dear wife.", Snowflake says.  "Night.", I reply, listening to his purring soothe me into sleep.