Industrial Revolution/Steampunk Pt.4

We land on the ground and I look around. I hear Chloe shout, "they're back again!!! Yay!!!" I look at foust and say, "Wait? What! Weren't we supposed to be in the french revolution?" He nods, shrugs and says, "well let just make the best of it ok?" I sigh and say, "ok then." I lean on Foust's arm and he pets my head. "it'll be fine, Angel." He says as he continues.  Rebecca asks, "um didn't we already come here?" I nod and say, "yeah we did." She nods in return and says, "oh ok then." Vicky says, "welcome back why are you all here soon?" I shrug and point to foust. He looks at Vicky and says, "sometimes I get a time period wrong and that seemed to be what happened with this case."  She nods and says, "oh ok then." Soon everyone appears on the dock and looks at us weird until Vicky explains. They then all nod. Chloe asks, "um why are you two so close?" I look at her and say, "well foust and I are dating so I'm allowed to do this."  She looks at me curiously and asks, "dating?" I hear Provost say, "uuu someone's jealous." I look at provost and mutter, "she's a little kid, come on."  She tilts her head to the side and says, "um..dating?" One of the girl's whispers in her ear. She then glares at me.  I hear provost snicker and say, "uuu you're going to be in trouble, Vic." I look at provost and mutter, "oh come on, provy she's a little kid."  he shrugs and says, "So?" I shake my head and mutter, "whatever." Provost says, "well have fun with a little girl glaring at you the whole time."  I roll my eyes and sarcastically whisper, "I will have fun."  Aria asks, "So are you all hungry?"  I shrug, foust and Rebecca nods. We go to the dining room. We sit at the table. I ask, "so they're still looking for me?" Aria nods and says, "yeah sadly, you're the only thing that has been talked about on the radio." I nod and say, "yikes."  Soon Vicky starts passing out the food.  "uuu beef with bell peppers looks delish." I hear Rebecca say as she starts eating. Vicky nods and says, "thank you."  After that I get tired. I lean my head on someone's shoulder. I feel someone picking me up then I'm put down on something. I feel someone taking off my shoes, "just sleep Vic just sleep." I tell myself. "bed" the thought passes my mind as I feel covers being put on me.  I turn to my side and fall fully asleep.