Christmas day

"Oh Vic.", I hear Provost call out. "I swear if you say Merry Christmas I will hit you.", I angrily state as I glare at him. "Aww good luck, sweetheart.", He replies. I roll my eyes. He adds, "Oh also Merry Christmas." I let out a tired sigh. I soon hear Oliver call out, "We're leaving!!" I walk out of my room and go downstairs. "Uhh Vic what's with the reindeer antlers?", Oliver asks. "What?", I ask. I look at a mirror and see I now have reindeer antlers poking out from my head. I sigh, "Don't tell me he added a tail too." I turn around and Oliver answers, "Yep." I cross my arms. Mom hugs me and says, "We'll be gone for a few hours there are snacks here so ya'll three won't get hungry." I nod. "Ok bye.", She cheerfully states as she waves goodbye. I close the door and lock it. "Don't do that.", Provost states as he appears beside me. "Why?" I ask as I start pulling at the antlers. "Ow.", I grumble as rub my head to where to antler connects. "That's why.", Provost replies. "So these are real?", I ask bewildered. He nods and replies, "It's to get you in the festive cheer." I glare at him. I soon hear a crow caw outside. I sigh and shout, "FOUST!!! YOUR BIRD FRIENDS ARE BACK!!!" Soon a raven is perched upon my shoulder. Foust comes downstairs and another raven comes in from the chimney and lands on Foust's shoulder. " I thought we already closed the chimney?", Foust asks. "I thought so too.", I sigh. "Uhh..." He trails off and points to his head. I sigh and reply, "Provost put antlers on me to be in the Christmas spirit." He nods and asks, "Do you want to sit on the couch and snuggle?" I shrug and reply, "Why not?" We go to the couch. Suddenly the crows disappear. "Oh you also have a little tail.", He replies. I roll my eyes, wait for Foust to lay down, and get on top of him. We cuddle. "Aww your tail is wagging.", Foust says as he smiles. I roll my eyes. He sighs, "Just when I thought we were alone." Snowflake walks up to the back door. I roll my eyes. He tilts his head to the side. "I'm not getting up.", I sigh as I lay my head down Foust's chest. I soon hear Snowflake's voice, "Aww you look cute, Vic." I nod and grab the remote. I turn on the Tv and start flipping through channels. I stop on a Star Wars film and start watching. "Ohh what's this?", Snowflake asks as he sits down on the chair next to the sofa. "It's Star Wars.", I reply. "It seemed familiar.", He says. Rebecca walks downstairs. "I thought I heard something.", Rebecca says, "Did Provost put the antlers and tail on you, Vic?" "Yep.", I reply. "Well they look cute.", she states. Soon we're all watching star wars. I sigh and whimper. "Aww what's wrong Vic?", Foust asks. "I miss my mum and siblings.", I reply, "The Victorian Christmas's were ok when mum didn't force me to participate in the balls to find a husband." He nods. I soon see snowflake passed out on the chair. "It's so weird how ya'll pass out so quickly.", I say. "Well you can't really blame us.", Foust replies tiredly. "I know I can't and I want to make your past self get some sleep when I travel there.", I state. "I guess it won't mess anything up.", Foust replies as he starts dozing off. "Good night, Foust.", I mumble as he falls asleep. I snuggle in his warmth and soon fall asleep as well.