Meeting Victor Pt. 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Victor's wife, she belongs to SarahDarling5

I wake up, look around and see I'm in the center of the bed, in the middle of Victor and his wife. "Right, Provost said I would be with Victor and his wife.", I mutter, " I should've gone to Foust's room." "I'm on the verge of Stockholm Syndrome with Vladimir, that's not good.", the thought passes my mind. I soon start crying. Victor wakes up and screams. "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?", he asks, taking his weapon out and pointing it at me. "Victor, calm down.", His wife replies. "NO I'M NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING IN OUR BED?!!!", He shouts. "I wasn't here yesterday right?", I ask, sniffling. "I don't think so?", He asks, confusingly. "Ok then that's why I'm in your bed, I time traveled all the way in the past to when Foust was a kid and I was with his deranged father.", I reply, "He made me sleep with him, that's why I'm in your bed." Foust runs in with Provost on his shoulder. We all look at him, He sighs in relief. I get out of bed and walk over to him. "Angel, he didn't hurt you did he?", He asks. "Why you're going to kill him?", I ask, smiling a little and wiping away my tears. "Pfft he can try.", Victor replies. "I'm not talking about you, Victor altho I would probably punch you.", Foust says, glaring at his son. Victor looks at him, offended. "No he didn't do anything, I'll tell you later.", I reply. We walk out of the room and go into Foust's room. "So you've been here how many days? Two?", I ask. "Yes, I decided to stay here while you were over at the other place.", Foust replies. I nod. "So are we going to go home since Victor is fine?", I ask. "mhmm.", He hums. We go to find Rebecca who's, already a the table and eating. I sit down next to her and wait for the servants to serve me. After we eat, we say goodbye to Victor and walk out of his house. "So are you going to tell me?", Foust asks as we walk in the snow. I sigh, "I think I'm on the verge of Stockholm Syndrome with Vladimir. However, I don't think Provy is going to push it as far as that. So I'll probably be on that very thin line of hating him and falling in love with him forever." Foust nods. "I hope she doesn't fall in love with him.", I hear him mutter. We teleport out and I jump on my bed. "Shall we eat dinner?", Foust asks. Rebecca and I both nod. We walk down stairs and eat. After that I take a shower and do my nightly routine. I get in bed and fall asleep.