Day 1 of Being Incarcerated

Disclaimer: I don't own Sage, he belongs to FiishFinity

A loud alarm starts blaring and the lights get turned on by themselves. I wake up startled and fly up to the support beam. "Are you ok, Vic?", Foust asks. "Y-yeah just startled.", I blurt out. He looks at me from the bed and sighs, "The alarm's one thing that I don't miss when I stayed here." It soon gets turned off. I fly down and ask, "Why is it so loud? Is it because you have humans here?" He nods. My wings disappear and we soon hear a knock on the door. Rebecca asks, "Are you two awake?" "Yeah we are!", I shout back rolling my eyes. "Ugh that was annoying.", Provost replies annoyed as he stretches on his pillow at the foot of the bed. I look at him strangely and mutter, "Where did you get the pillow?" "It was underneath Foust's bed on the floor.", He replies. I tilt my head to the side. "Foust picked it up and put it on the bed for me.", He explains. I nod. We get up from the bed and Provost jumps on Foust's shoulder. He starts purring as he nudges his head against Foust's face. I roll my eyes and we walk out. As we're walking down the hall to go to the mess hall, I ask, "How long do we have to be here?" "No clue.", Foust responds. "He can just stay in his cat form.", I mutter. We go into the mess hall and I sit down at a random table. "I'll be back.", Foust replies as he pets my head. I nod and he leaves to go get some food. "There you are.", I hear Ephron say. I look at him weirdly. He sets a computer bag and my messenger bag down on the floor beside me. I look at him uneasily. "I didn't go through anything if that's what your wondering, I just connected it to the internet here.", He replies. I nod. He goes on, "You may want to have Foust bring the messenger bag I put almost every textbook in there, I'm surprised it's not broken." "Ok.", I respond. He leaves and Foust comes back with a plate of food. I frown at the food. "What's wrong?", Foust asks. "I don't like eggs.", I reply. "I'll eat them then.", He replies. I nod and start eating the grits. "Vic!!", I hear Rebecca call out as she walks to our table. "How are you liking it here, Rebecca?", I ask. "I love it here, I wish I could live here.", She squeals. She pulls up a chair from another table and sits down. "Good for you at least you don't have to get interrogated by your looks.", I angrily mutter as I stab my fork into the styrofoam plate. The plastic fork snaps. I sigh. "Not too happy are you?", I hear Castiel ask as he sits next to us with his plate of food. "Of course not, dumbass. Who would be happy being forced to stay in a ship where being outside could kill you?", I ask glaring at him. "Actually you can be out in space.", Foust replies, "Your halo protects you." I look at Foust and grin. "Don't try it tho because we will bring you back.", Castiel says. "Not if I can teleport out.", I state. He glares at me and responds, "Try it." "Oh ok then, I can be out in space but ya'll can't and Foust won't try anything so...", I trial off. He glares at Foust. "We can just shoot you then.", He replies. I shrug and say, "Ok then..." "No!! I'll most definitely kill you Castiel if you shoot her!", Foust yells. People stare at us and I smirk at Castiel. I quickly eat and get up from the table. I walk out of the mess hall and try to find the showers. I see a person walking around. I run up to him, he stops and looks at me. He's a human who has curly orange hair pulled back into a low ponytail, freckles are scattered across his face, he also has a pointed goatee with wire-framed glasses. "Excuse me but do you know where the showers are?", I ask. He nods and I follow him. "Are you new here?", He asks as we walk. "Uhh pardon?", I ask. He repeats the question, "Are you new here?" "As in I'm working here? No. Castiel thinks I'm connected to someone he hates so I guess he wants to keep a close eye on me or something. I'm married to someone who used to work here.", I reply. "Is it Foust?", He asks. "Yes.", I reply. We soon reach two doors. The left side has an outline of a man and the right side has an outline of a woman. "Thank you.", I reply as I go to the woman's side and see a row of shower doors. "At least you get privacy.", I mutter. I take my shoes off and put them near a long bench that's outside of the shower. I see a plastic bag to put my dirty clothes in. "Thanks.", I mutter to Provost whose hiding. I quickly get undress and start the shower. After I'm done I grab a towel wrap that around my hair, catch another towel from falling on the ground and wrap that one around my body. "At least they don't have cameras in here.", I mutter to myself. I walk out and go to Foust's room where a set of pajamas is on the bed. I quickly dry myself and get dressed. The pajamas consist of a white button-up long sleeve shirt with a notch collar that has a black infinity symbol on the right side of the chest area and white pants with a black infinity symbol on the heam of the right leg. "They sure love infinity symbols.", I mutter. Foust comes in with my bags and sets them down. He hugs me and growls. "What's wrong?", I ask as I hug him back. "Your smell is starting to change, I can faintly smell your home.", He mutters, "We need to leave soon." "How can it change? We've only been here for two days, I think.", I ask. He shrugs and replies, "No clue but your scent is changing that's for sure." I let him go, get my laptop, and try to get comfortable on his bed. "Where does Rebecca stay?", I ask as I get my laptop booted up. "Down the hall.", He replies as he lays down next to me. "I have a question I met someone on the way to the showers, he's a redhead and wears glasses-", I start, Foust cuts me off, "That's Sage, he's a really good friend of mine." I nod and start doing school work. I soon hear the door close and a few seconds later hear it open again.  I look up and see Foust wearing black shorts with a black pajama top to match. I look at him weirdly and go back to work. "What?", He asks. "Nothing.", I reply shaking my head, "I didn't know you had pajamas." He nods and gets back in bed. "Make sure you get some sleep, Vic.", Foust tiredly says. "I promise I will.", I reply. He nods and goes to sleep. I roll my eyes and mouthed, "Not" I continue working.