Victoria's death

I wake up and look around my room. I tilt my head to the side in confusion as I see I'm floating a few feet above my body. "Astral projection?" I ask myself. I feel someone hug me from behind. Provost says, "you could say that." I look at my body and ask, "am I dead?" Provost replies, "yes you are." "WHAT THE FUCK, PROVOST?!!!!" I yell at him angrily. He replies, "It's about time you get reincarnated again." "how long am I going to be like this?" I ask irritably. He shrugs and replies, "About a week at the most, I mean that is if I decide to reincarnate you." "So you're going to let Foust be miserable for a week?" I ask. He replies, "yep." We're soon outside near my window, Provost pulls me in his lap and starts playing with my hair. I soon see blue monarch butterflies around me. "uhhhhh, provy what's with the butterflies?" I ask as I stare at the butterflies around me. He shrugs and replies, "I just thought you would like butterflies around you, its to make you happy while you're going to wait a week for you to be reincarnated again, something for you to play with so you won't be bored." He then mutters, "it's going to start." We teleport back to my room. I see Foust wake up. I turn my head away and try not to cry as I hear Foust scream my name. "I hate you, provost.", I mutter under my breath. "I love you too, Vic." He replies as he plays with my hair. Provost laughs and says, "now Rebecca's crying too aww so sad." I glare at him and say, "Provost, you asshat." I soon hear someone walk in. I turn my head back and watch as Oliver collapses to the floor crying. "oh what's Foust doing?" I hear provost ask. I look at Foust as he has my corpse in his arms. I cringe, He soon teleports out of my room. Provost teleports us and I see we're back in the Victorian Era. "oh so he's burying you near your home." I hear him mutter as I watch Foust lay my body down on the ground, grab a shovel and start digging a grave. I sigh and lay my head down on Provost's shoulder. We soon teleport back outside of my window. I see Artemis jump up on the window and look at us. Provost moves his finger to his lips. Artemis nods and jumps down from the window. "congrats, provy you now made almost everyone in my family sad, Do you feel like you accomplished something?" I ask. Provost smiles and says, "yes I did." "Hopefully this week goes by fast.," I mutter. I ask, " so are they going to tell mom?" Provost shakes his head and says, "No they aren't, Oliver is going to tell your mom that you ran away cause you couldn't stand the family or something along that nature." "that's believable." I sarcastically say. Provost smirks and snaps his fingers, soon a piece of paper is on the nightstand next to the bed. "Is that what I think it is?" I ask. Provost nods and replies, "yes a letter written in your handwriting explaining why you ran away." I ask, "but won't one of them crack and tell her?" Provost shakes his head and replies, "Foust is too sad to do anything, Oliver and Rebecca are going to keep it a secret." I nod and sigh. Provost smiles and says, "Let's see how long Foust can last before he kills himself." I glare at Provost and ask, "So this is a game to you?" He shrugs and replies, "Kinda but it's actually your time to get reincarnated again." "I will say it again, Provy. I hate you." I spit out. He smiles and says, "I will also say it again, Vic. I love you too." I watch sadly as Foust lays down on my bed and falls asleep. "Please just make it through the week, Foust, please.," I mutter. I look back at provost and ask, "Are sure it's a week then I get reincarnated?" Provost nods and says, "Yes a week, I promise you that." I nod and reply, "welp, I'm going to sleep, goodnight." I fall asleep and hear provost say, "Good night, Vic."