Family meets Foust

I wake up breathing heavily. "another fucking nightmare." I whisper. I look at my brothers alarm clock 8:00 a.m. flashes on the screen.  I get up and stretch. I tip toe to my room and open a crack in my door.  I see foust still asleep.  I softly close the door and walk back in my brothers room (which is across the hall) and close the door behind me. Provost appears and says, "your moms coming up." I sarcastically say, "oh great." I hurry and open door when I hear my mom scream.  "god dammit!" I shout. I walk in the room with foust putting up his hands in defense while my mom has my lamp in her hand ready to wack him. She shouts, "WHO ARE YOU?!!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!!!! WHERE'S VICTORIA?!!!"  I say, "Mom ,calm down." She looks at me and asks, "who's this?"  I say, "a friend of mine." I mutter under my breathe "why didn't you tell me sooner, provost?" Provost smirks and says, "cause I wanted to hear your mom scream." He chuckles. I mutter "asshole."  She sets the lamp down and says, "well i'll be going." She walks out the room. I look at foust and say, "well are we going to bury Rebecca's body?" Foust says, "I already did that which is why I slept in."  I nod and say, "ok thanks."  He nods, I ask, "so what about the parents?"  He replies, "I left an anonymous note by their door they should get it by now."  I say, "well shall we go downstairs and get something to eat while my mom looks at you weirdly." Foust nods and says, "lets." He puts his shoes on and we walk down stairs. We walk in the kitchen, eggs are being cooked. I gag at the smell and quickly get some cereal.  I ask, "so foust what do you want to eat?" He replies, "i'll just eat some cereal I guess." I look at my mom who's staring weirdly at foust. I sigh and get two bowls, I set them down then get the cereal along with milk, I set that down then get the spoons. Foust sits at the end of the table. I give him a bowl along with a spoon. I set the cereal between him and an empty chair. He helps himself and starts eating. I glace at my mom and say, "mom, mom, MOM!" She quiets staring at foust and says, "yes?" I say, "eggs." She goes back to the pan.  I sit down and help myself to the cereal, after that I take the bowls and utensils to the sink. I grab foust's hand and quickly walk outside with him.  I see my brother walking out of a car. I say, "Hey Oliver." Oliver says, "hey Victoria, who's this?" I say, "a friend of mine his name is foust." He says, "ah cool well see you around." He walks in the house. I repeat what Oliver says, "see you around yeah right i'm not going to see him around." Foust nods and says, "well where to?" I say, "the nineties." Foust nods and says, "very well."