Being sick pt.2

I wake up in a tree with my guitar on my lap in my backyard. I get up and hold my head in pain. "ugh fuckin headache." I mutter as I jump down from the tree. I walk in the house, Oliver looks at me strangely and says, "uhh Vic what the hell?" I look at him tiredly and say, "I don't know I'm going to bed bye."  I walk upstairs and go in my room, I take my guitar off and put it on its stand. "Fuckin provost what the hell?" I mutter.  Provost appears, smiles, and asks, "Did you sleep well after you played your guitar?" I roll my eyes and sarcastically say, "yeah it was so awesome that I totally forgot to fuckin play." He shrugs and says, "aww well maybe you can play your guitar outside in a tree tonight." I sarcastically say, "Maybe. Who knows. Maybe I can also have an audience." I retrieve my phone on my nightstand and turn on the flashlight. I go through my drawers and find some pajamas. I close the drawers after I find some,  walk out of my room and go to the bathroom. After I take a bath and get dressed,  I go downstairs and fix myself cereal, I walk back to the room and crawl in bed. A few hours later I get up and go to the bathroom. I vomit in the toilet. After a few minutes I glance at provost, he smiles and says, "Aww poor Victoria, don't worry you're not pregnant. You're just sick again." I sigh and sarcastically say, "Great just what I need."  I soon hear Oliver's voice, "Vic are you ok?"  I glare at him and sarcastically say, "I'm fine just vomiting in a toilet, but other than that I'm perfectly fine." He looks at me and asks, "Are you?" I shake my head and say, "No I'm not." He then asks, "You took a test?" I sigh and reply, "No the friend of mine who's not of this world told me."  He tilts his head to the side and says, "You know he could be lying, I'll go get some tests beside I need something from the store anyway, I'll be back." I roll my eyes and say, "Ok I'll be here vomiting." He leaves.  I hear someone walking towards the door. Rebecca looks at me and asks, "Are you ok, Vic?" I roll my eyes and say, "I'm sick again that's all."  She replies, "Are you sure you're just sick?" I shrug and say, "That's what provost said." She rolls her eyes and asks, "You're going to take that assholes word?"  I shrug and say, "Yeah kinda."  She rolls her eyes again and says, "Why?" I shrug, soon Oliver comes in and brings me the pregnancy test. I look at Rebecca and say, "Um are you going to leave?" She nods and leaves closing the door behind her. I end up taking three tests which all come back negative. "Now where the hell am I going to put them so mom doesn't find them.," I mutter under my breath.  Provost appears and takes them soon they're burning in his hand. I look at him weird and say, "Um thanks but now it smells of burnt plastic in here." He shrugs and says, "Oh well you'll have to deal with it."  I roll my eyes and say, "Whatever. Thank god that mom's room is downstairs." I walk back to my room and mutter "Hopefully the smell goes away before someone walks in the bathroom." I get in bed and go to fall asleep when I feel Foust's hand on my face. I look at him annoyed and ask, "what?"  "So...." He trails off. I reply, "I'm not pregnant, I'm just coincidently sick again."  He nods and says, "well I hope you get better." I nod and say "yeah well I'm going to sleep, see you when I wake up." I fall asleep too tired to listen to what his response is.