Chapter 306: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (17-18)

Su Su nodded thoughtfully.

"Then why are you now absorbing negative emotions recklessly?"

"Because... powerful?"

"Then how do you get negative emotions?"

"It's like the first time we met." Chu Tingyan explained everything honestly.

Since it was the topic he brought up on his own initiative, he would explain everything clearly.

Su Su didn't ask, it didn't mean that he would keep the little girl hidden from him, so he shouldn't hide anything from her either.

"When I make deals with other people, I will satisfy their various wishes, and in the same way, they need to pay the corresponding remuneration."

"But what if someone doesn't say anything?" Gou Yanyan would suffer if he didn't.

"How is that possible." Chu Tingyan nodded her little nose amusingly, and a strange smile appeared at the corner of her mouth where Su Su couldn't see it.

"Because of this transaction, the devil has the final say from beginning to end."

"When it ends, when it starts, and what kind of remuneration we ask for, it's up to us to decide." This beginning was a trap.

It was never a fair deal.

To put it bluntly, it's just kidding you.

When they like it, they can fulfill any wishes of the other party. If they are not interested, they can do it casually, and then take the reward.

Su Su's eyes widened at him.

"Then if I agreed to trade with you at the beginning, wouldn't I be finished?"

"How is that possible?" Although there was indeed an idea of ​​dragging the little girl into the abyss when we didn't meet at the beginning, but this idea was dispelled after we met.

Susu belongs to him alone, and he prepares a demon to occupy it, but no one will give it to him.

The little girl who was pampered by him couldn't be hurt a little.

"From the first time we met, I never thought of hurting you. If you really made a wish at that time, I will definitely help you achieve your wish."

"And without any remuneration."

"This is the first exception in my long life."

"Why?" Gou Yanyan was so kind to Ben Chou?

Chu Tingyan smiled softly.

"How can I ask for the reward of my future wife." That's not good, he has to support the little girl.

"So you fell in love with me at first sight?"

Chu Tingyan shook his head.

"no."

Susu: ? ?

"so it is……"

"Actually, I observed you for nearly half a month."

"You, you..." Su Su's face flushed red.

"But don't worry, I didn't peek when I shouldn't, and only occasionally." Chu Tingyan explained quickly.

"I'm just curious, because I've never met such a human being." Simple, but not stupid, without any dark psychology, although he always complains about his work, he goes to work every day on time than anyone else, and the work is completed. is perfect.

Su Su arrogantly shook her head.

"Of course, I'm beautiful, rich, and a scholar, so I have nothing to dislike." It's good to live so leisurely every day.