Chapter 341: The Diary of the Elf Queen's Development (19-20)

Although the orcs do not know magic, their tyrannical bodies are simply not something that the elves can compete with.

They were afraid that one could kill all three of them.

Everyone fell silent.

The third elder suddenly felt that what Su Su said was quite right.

Over the years, they have been looking for the elf king, but they have relied too much on the elf king, thinking that the elf king can solve everything, but the elf king is not omnipotent.

Their light elves are different from dark elves. Even if the elf king is there, if the enemy is present, it is actually useless.

In the past, the two tribes worked together.

The dark elves charge ahead, and their light elves treat the injured dark elves, so that your elves are almost the undefeated race in the entire forest of elves.

"We have discussed with the old guys. We, the light elves, have decided to reconcile with the dark elves."

"The elf king is right, we can't blindly rely on others, we must become stronger ourselves, so that other races will not want to step on us." Dark elves can't help them forever, their light elves must be their own. Be strong, so that others will not dare to easily invade their territory.

The light elves below were silent for a long time, and then they all agreed.

"The elder is right!"

"Yes, we have to become stronger ourselves!"

"The territory of our light elves will never allow other races to invade!"

The three elders nodded in relief.

So after a few days, the people of the light elves came to the door again, but this time there were only three elders, and the priest did not come.

Mo Yansheng looked at the three people opposite him expressionlessly, and Su Su sat beside him.

Mo Yansheng: It's so annoying, always bothering him to develop a relationship with the elf.

"We think that what the Elf King said before..." The Great Elder spoke first.

"Call me Susu." It's strange that the elf king is always called the elf king.

"Okay, Susu." The elder followed Su Su's words and changed his tune.

"So our whole clan went back and held a meeting for a few days, and decided that we wanted to reconcile with the dark elves, and we wanted your dark elves to train our light elves."

"Our light elves also have advantages that the dark elves don't have, such as our powerful healing magic, and each light elves can more or less feel the breath of animals and plants, and can obtain information. Finally, our light elves have more dexterous hands. , you can easily do anything you want." The elder explained their intentions in a few words and also the advantages of their light elves.

Of course, their shortcomings are also obvious.

Can't use attack magic, very weak.

"The cognition is clear." Mo Yansheng patted Su Su's little head.

"What do you think of Susu?"

"hold head high?"

"Susu is the elf king of the light elf clan. Of course we have to discuss such a big matter." Mo Yansheng pinched her face.

The three chief elders: "..." It is quite sudden when people are suddenly given dog food like this when they are old...

"Well... Then Yanyan wants to reconcile?" Just thinking about it is useless.

"It doesn't matter, but it's not impossible for the object of discussion to be Susu." After all, the two clans can't live forever without contacting each other, and it won't be good for them in the long run.

In the end, after their discussion, the two clans immediately signed a contract and shook hands on the spot, and then Mo Yansheng asked Nancy to pick a few soldiers for the elders to take away. Let's take a look at the training atmosphere of the dark elves.

Nancy stared at the three elders who left.

"No, we'll be reconciled now? No more discussions?" It's okay to stop thinking about it.

Mo Yansheng glanced at him.

"Considering what?"

"Your Majesty, why didn't you think about it carefully?"

"A single attack by the orcs is not good for any of us. Do you think their target is only the light elves?"

Nancy was silent.

Indeed, it has been a long time since any race has launched a war in the Forest of Spirits. If there is a fight this time, everyone has been secretly raising it for so long, and it must be a waste of life.

Nancy is looking for Su Su.

"Susu protect me!"

A Chou patted his shoulder with a serious face.

"Don't worry, if anything happens to you, as long as you don't die, I can save you."

Nancy: "..." Then I really thank you...

After a few days, the elves sent by the light elves arrived at the dark elves.

Looking at the apparently well-trained elves not far away, they were also taken aback.

This, this is completely different from the feeling of their light elves guards.

This, this is not the elves, look at the muscles, even if it is not the orcs...

Turning around again, the light elf standing next to the dark elf king is not the elf king of their light elf?

"What are you looking at? You haven't gone to training yet?" Mo Yansheng looked at the group of light elves with a blank expression.

When the light elves were excited, they immediately joined the training.

Hey, this elf king is so scary...

The three-month training between the two tribes began.

After three months, if the effect is good, they continue to train, if not, then develop another plan.

In three months, it was neither long nor short, at least with the help of the dark elves that Mo Yansheng sent to train the soldiers, all the members of the light elves had lost their skin, as if they had been reborn.

Looking at it now, the entire family of light elves is actually different from three months ago.

"If you want me to say, the dark elves are very powerful, and the training is really hard." One of the light elves, who fell to the ground and panted, said.

"Isn't it, I remember that the dark elves were not trained like this in the past, right?"

The dark elf sent by Mo Yansheng nodded.

"Speaking of which, the reason why we train so hard is because of Susu's head." After thinking about it, he explained again.

"Oh, you don't know, Susu is smart, smart and hardworking"

"The first time I started learning to fly at the age of one, I started to fly, my wings retracted freely, and I woke up to magic at the age of two. Until now, no one in our entire dark elves family can fight against her except the king."

"Since Susu was one year old, looking at him so diligent, our entire dark elves started to train like crazy, but we can't be compared by such a small elves, and it's been until now."

"Our dark elves are about the same age as Susu, although they are not as powerful as Susu, but in the dark elves, they are all good players." That's right, what he said was when he looked at Su Su at first. Those little peas who practiced magic secretly and worked hard.

"Wait, wait." The light elf responded.

"Fight against the Dark Elf King?"

The three elders also looked over in unison.

The dark elf nodded.

"Yes, Susu has attack magic." Oh, forget these people don't know yet.