Chapter 368: Super Evolution Diary (1-2)

The familiar dilapidated streets, as well as the swaying mourning on the street, all reminded Su Su that she had come to the end of the world again.

Su Su: It's annoying.

This time, although she was dressed in tatters, she was still a human being.

"Dear Susu, I will start sending information for you now." Tutu began to explain seriously.

"It's different from the previous small world. We are still in the early apocalypse, and everything can be saved. God Zun Qiao Haoyan, a scientist with a high IQ, is also the first person to be infected with the virus when the apocalypse comes."

"When it comes to the virus, we have to talk about the source of the virus."

"Because human beings over-exploited planetary resources and polluted the environment, Blue Star was already in danger. In order to change this environment, Blue Star automatically opened defense measures, that is, to obliterate the existence of human beings, promote environmental changes, and create a new species. Just like when the dinosaurs went extinct."

"In the beginning, it was just that the environment got worse, and then the animals and plants mutated, and a strange fog filled the whole world. Those who woke up in the fog survived and began to awaken their abilities, but those who failed to wake up. , turned into a zombie."

"Shen Zun was the very first one to fall down, and the first one to mutate, becoming the first-generation zombie, the Zombie King."

As for Su Su's identity, it is clear at a glance.

Currently an orphan, one human, uninfected, with dual-line abilities of ice and fire.

"This is a great evolution. If we seize that chance of life, all human beings will have a qualitative leap. If we can't catch it, everyone will have to finish the game, and the soul of this world will also fail to collect." Tutu's tone is serious. stand up.

Su Su nodded.

"I see."

This is not only a war between humans and zombies, but also a matter of human survival.

"Regarding the gods, the first generation of zombies is different from ordinary zombies. The zombie king has an innate ability to call all zombies, and they will not die. As long as he is not willing, no one can kill him, and as a zombie, he has rare Light attribute ability, when his ability reaches a certain level, he can evolve into an existence that exceeds ordinary humans, which is reflected in lifespan, physical fitness, and other aspects."

"This is the ultimate goal of the great evolution. Whether it succeeds in one leap, or is completely destroyed, depends on the choice of human beings. As for how this great evolution ends, it is related to human beings and the entire Blue Star."

"Anyway, God Venerable is a bug. The ultimate goal of this battle is not to kill zombies, nor to transform zombies into humans, but to evolve."

"Okay, that's all I can say." She couldn't say more.

Su Su touched her little chin.

That is to say, whether humans or zombies, will eventually evolve into a dog Yanyan, so it doesn't really matter whether it is a zombie or a human, the important thing is to promote the great evolution and find a way to end the evolution.

Oh no, it’s still very important whether it’s a zombie or a human. After all, not all mobs are like Yanyan, there is only one bug, and other mobs have no reason and humanity, and they have to live until the end to be able to evolve.

Therefore, the key to the end of this great evolution should be Yanyan.

Now the evolution has just begun, and the elimination is carried out, and the evolution comes later.